IGNORED

Burton v Aston Villa

A Horse With No Name

2 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

I am sure it was the derby game last year where we were awful and some how managed to go a couple of goals up and then hold on for our lives 

There was an Ipswich away game where we both awful, until Kelly and Eliasson went rogue on the left wing and took them apart. 

To be honest, I think we have a pretty good TV record.

28 minutes ago, Littlesh*t said:

I am sure it was the derby game last year where we were awful and some how managed to go a couple of goals up and then hold on for our lives 

Played some of the best football we played last season in that first half....Derby switched formation at h-t to match us up, and got back into the game.  They had a lot of possession second half, but didn’t hurt us.  Marriott scores late on.  We weren’t holding on for dear life.  The front 5 of Palmer, Brownhill, Massengo, Afobe and Weimann ran them ragged first half.

10 hours ago, Matthew me said:

When was the last time we played well on tele? I swear it's a curse.

10 hours ago, Matthew me said:

I guess the man utd game....

But that's all more than a few years ago 

I'm sure we just say this for the sake of it now, we've had good games on Sky in recent time include the 3 Manchester games, Derby, Sheff Utd away.

I was struggling to find a list of games we've had on Sky to actually compare though

Archived