IGNORED

City v Northampton Town (19:45 Wed 16th Sept) - match day thread

Davefevs

3 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

I’m still lurking. Just been a bit busy with other things. Still keeping my eye on you lot though ;) 

Yeah, growing a tiny human which is knackering but a lovely turn of events in my life, after being told it wouldn’t be possible :) 

OMG- you're having a Lee Johnson. Many congratulations- well done.

Just now, Selred said:

Dont need too really. If we were drawing we'd put more focus on the final third but right now the main thing is too keep possession and see the game out. Don't do anything silly. 

Yeh, and I am happy with a professional job against ultimately disappointing opposition. Just there's a little question of could/should this have been more?

And as I type Semenyo bags. Lovely for him. MOTM between him, Mawson and Palmer I assume.

Just now, Super said:

Yes but the opposition are poor. 

Still got to beat what's in front of you, and this lot beat a full strength Cardiff side only the other week. How many times have we played 'poor' sides over the last few seasons (including teams near the bottom of the Champ) and looked sluggish, disinterested and generally moving the ball at the pace of a slug after too many pellets. Weird negative view point to have. Sit down, pour yourself a beer and enjoy.

Archived