IGNORED

Neil Warnock has Covid

CyderInACan

12 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

I like warnock, says it how it is, sets his team up to win using whatever means 

I'd hate him as our boss,

Lets hope for a quick recovery 

24 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Yeah maybe edit ‘Colin’ out.

Could potentially be more serious at his age. Hope he gets better soon. Despite his pantomime act, he’s a genuinely good man. His book is a good read.

• The title was changed to Neil Warnock has Covid
1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

I certainly don't hate him  quite like the man really.

But I still call him Colin.  I wouldn't think think he loses any sleep about the nickname.  Probably realises it's all meant in jest.

9 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Wishing him all the very best. I'm probably alone on this one.. but always liked him

Never forget when he clapped one of our goals in the play off game against palace 

Deep down, we'd have all loved him to have managed us in the past.

Get well soon Neil

Absolutely not.

39 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Deep down, we'd have all loved him to have managed us in the past.

Absolutely and unequivocally have never wanted him to manage us at any point in the past.  

Hope he recovers quickly though, and hopefully he'll be back in the dugout to annoy the hell out of me sooner rather than later. 

2 hours ago, Coxy27 said:

Calling him Colin whilst at the same time wishing him a full recovery... Sincerity at it's finest.

You can dislike someone, and not wish them to suffer ill health and/or die! I don't necessarily think it's insincere.

Hopefully Colin gets well soon! Best wishes to Neil as well!

I love how every well wish has to come with a comment regarding whether or not you’d want him at City ?

So here goes

Hopefully doesn’t get it badly, although at his age you’d be worried, but he’s a very fit bloke for his age so that’s an advantage. 

He’s EXACTLY what we need to get to the next level. You may hate his pragmatic approach but his record speaks for itself. 

Archived