IGNORED

Brunt

Danwal

3 hours ago, bpexile said:

I think it was the way it was worded that has ruffled a few feathers, intended or not. IMO we need that experience & professionalism around our young group at all times, we now have a good blend.

Perhaps it was the wording. I have sent about ten subsequent messages saying I don't think he is that type of player

agree with your comments fully ref experience

6 hours ago, pillred said:

Surely if you fear that then that IS your opinion of his attitude, I don't think your wording it very well and are just digging a deeper hole for yourself. 

Hole dug! And not intentionally ?

The word "fear" should of been " I doubt it" but it could happen

Thanks for your comments ?

Surely if you fear that then that IS your opinion of his attitude, I don't think your wording it very well and are just digging a deeper hole for yourself. 

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It is possible....but everything about his career, the references from Baggies fans - point to him being your typical “model pro”.  Couple that with his relationship with Downing in the past, gives me zero concern that he is here for a jolly.

People said the same with Ashley Williams.  Yeah, he got two stupid red cards, but apart from that, on and off the pitch he was very good.

There are players that come across as Billy Big Gonads.  I doubt you’ll find anyone with a decent recall of his career who’d ever put him in that category.

As always, the voice of reason!

Thanks for the comments ?

Archived