IGNORED

Nightmare first date!

Shaun Taylor

6 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:
I met up with a girl for a first date who was very pretty, had a lovely figure and a great personality but whilst chatting to her over a quiet drink I noticed that she had several long hairs growing out of her chin which completely put me off her and I never saw her again

I have had several nightmare first dates . 

The one that springs to mind was a ‘ not unattractive ‘ woman that I met at the swimming pool. 

She looked fine in her swimwear and I chatted her up. We spent a wonderful afternoon together , hand in hand . 

We went back to her place all cosy and romantic and I as found myself in her bedroom  I suddenly realised there were wall to wall posters of Cliff bloody Richard all over her bedroom?

Two points ; 

1) What sort of grown woman has Cliff Richard posters plastered all over her bedroom.

2) You try getting an erection with the Head Chief God botherer looking down on you .

Like a top News of the World journalist I made my excuses and left .

16 minutes ago, Shaun Taylor said:
I met up with a girl for a first date who was very pretty, had a lovely figure and a great personality but whilst chatting to her over a quiet drink I noticed that she had several long hairs growing out of her chin which completely put me off her and I never saw her again

Had her.

Similar to OP , I went on a first date with a gorgeous blond, looked like Kylie Minogue ( circa Neighbours) she was married but there was deffo a mutual attraction, we worked in the same office. Anyhoo, we nicked off work for some afternoon delight.  and went to an out of the way pub on the banks of the Severn. One thing led to yer mother and we got down to it in the back of my car. Everything was hunky dory till I took off her bra................she had a hairier chest and nipples than I did !   Needless to say ,my ardor immediately cooled and made some excuse and drove her back to work,don't think we ever spoke again !

I was messaging a girl on an online dating site, we agreed to meet up on a Saturday. I gave her my phone number so she could text me on the day the time she wanted to meet.

Heard nothing at all and assumed I was being stood up. I was really glad I gave her my number as I hadn't had to leave the house.

Later that day I went online and saw she was on MSN messenger (that's how long ago this was!). Both of us were confused, I wanted to know why she hadn't text me, she wanted to know why I hadn't replied!

And then it dawned on me. For some really really stupid reason, the number under "Me" in my phones address book wasn't my number. It was Radio 1's "flirt divert" number. A stupid feature on the radio where they would play messages that had been left.

Ooops. I told her, apologised (she laughed!), arranged to meet up and we've been together for over 14 years now. 

34 minutes ago, BS2 Red said:

I was messaging a girl on an online dating site, we agreed to meet up on a Saturday. I gave her my phone number so she could text me on the day the time she wanted to meet.

Heard nothing at all and assumed I was being stood up. I was really glad I gave her my number as I hadn't had to leave the house.

Later that day I went online and saw she was on MSN messenger (that's how long ago this was!). Both of us were confused, I wanted to know why she hadn't text me, she wanted to know why I hadn't replied!

And then it dawned on me. For some really really stupid reason, the number under "Me" in my phones address book wasn't my number. It was Radio 1's "flirt divert" number. A stupid feature on the radio where they would play messages that had been left.

Ooops. I told her, apologised (she laughed!), arranged to meet up and we've been together for over 14 years now. 

And they say romance is dead .

31 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Once took a girl out who told me in no uncertain terms that "all men are rapists". Then told me she was part of the Bristol University feminist society. 

Date lasted about an hour of her talking about her self and what she does in thissociety.

Never spoke to her ever again

You did well to get as far as you did with one of those types. I met plenty of them at uni too.

Avoided at all costs. 

I met this girl at taunton services she lived in Dawlish so about halfway had an ok evening but decided i didnt want to see her again but weirdly she got a parking ticket yet i didnt get one! She wanted me to pay half?! Bloody cheek ??

On 19/09/2020 at 20:03, Major Isewater said:

I have had several nightmare first dates . 

The one that springs to mind was a ‘ not unattractive ‘ woman that I met at the swimming pool. 

She looked fine in her swimwear and I chatted her up. We spent a wonderful afternoon together , hand in hand . 

We went back to her place all cosy and romantic and I as found myself in her bedroom  I suddenly realised there were wall to wall posters of Cliff bloody Richard all over her bedroom?

Two points ; 

1) What sort of grown woman has Cliff Richard posters plastered all over her bedroom.

2) You try getting an erection with the Head Chief God botherer looking down on you .

Like a top News of the World journalist I made my excuses and left .

Had her.

Similar in a way.

Got back to her room and there were rows and rows of soft toys covering the walls.

After the coupling, was just about to leave and she said, “Umm, take a small toy from the bottom shelf....”

4 hours ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Once took a girl out who told me in no uncertain terms that "all men are rapists". Then told me she was part of the Bristol University feminist society. 

Date lasted about an hour of her talking about her self and what she does in thissociety.

No doubt, a member of the "comfy shoes" brigade.

On 21/09/2020 at 14:14, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Feel for you mate. I have had that happen to me too, I walked straight out after half hour of her utter nonsense and hatred of Men. A uni student too

Not a first date, but my mates uncle got caught by his wife wearing her underwear.

Him and his brother didnt see him for ten years, cause his wife kicked him out, then out the blue, they get a call.

Would you like to meet at frankie and benny in hengrove, he likes the chicken wings there apprantley.

Anyway, he turned, up looking a total mess, lipstick smeared, miniskirt, knee high boots etc.

My mate said he had been so humilated.

So anyway, the chicken wings came, and guess what he asked them?

Could they get a bag of their aunties clothes for him?

On 20/09/2020 at 00:07, slartibartfast said:

Similar to OP , I went on a first date with a gorgeous blond, looked like Kylie Minogue ( circa Neighbours) she was married but there was deffo a mutual attraction, we worked in the same office. Anyhoo, we nicked off work for some afternoon delight.  and went to an out of the way pub on the banks of the Severn. One thing led to yer mother and we got down to it in the back of my car. Everything was hunky dory till I took off her bra................she had a hairier chest and nipples than I did !   Needless to say ,my ardor immediately cooled and made some excuse and drove her back to work,don't think we ever spoke again !

Come on slarti, the truth is it was when you realised that she had  bigger erection than you that your ardour cooled. :) 

Amusing and true story.

We had a new girl start working the hospital pharmacy and pretty quickly word went around that she was very pretty and  ‘a bit of a goer’............:cool2:

So next time I was collecting from the pharmacy I asked her what time finished and would she like to come and see my halls of residence. She said ‘ I finish at 5 but can pop in around 6pm’........great!

True to her word she turned up and we kinda ‘got down to it’ but she was a little vague and not particularly responsive but wet ‘down there’ Now I thought  it was my seduction technique but I asked her why she was so seemingly disinterested she replied..........” I’m a bit tired, I just did with Bob Bailey’”..........:blink:..........:shocking:

First time I was introduced to a girl/woman in a bar/pub/nighclub setting (I dont go out much so if I need a chance, this is it) She was dressed all goth and asked me my age, for some reason I answered "I'm 22 now I'm so old Im almost dead" - She had a funny look, I knew I blew it... Still, I'm 32yrs old now.... Still single! Never had a girlfriend since my last one in 2010. I go places, I do the desperate tinder and other sites, no one seems interested. My family is asking questions why I'm not "Settled" down yet. I dont even know. Used to be easy when I was younger but now most women are married off, I'm finding it a lot harder. plus none of them actually talk to me so what else I supposed to do?

21 hours ago, CrazyInWeston said:

First time I was introduced to a girl/woman in a bar/pub/nighclub setting (I dont go out much so if I need a chance, this is it) She was dressed all goth and asked me my age, for some reason I answered "I'm 22 now I'm so old Im almost dead" - She had a funny look, I knew I blew it... Still, I'm 32yrs old now.... Still single! Never had a girlfriend since my last one in 2010. I go places, I do the desperate tinder and other sites, no one seems interested. My family is asking questions why I'm not "Settled" down yet. I dont even know. Used to be easy when I was younger but now most women are married off, I'm finding it a lot harder. plus none of them actually talk to me so what else I supposed to do?

Try Hinge. Be yourself. And be realistic (in the sense of if you look like Bill Bailey then don't try and message Supermodels). 

Archived