IGNORED

Best start to a season ever ?

Fitzy Red

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Golden Holden In 

Can't disagree with the last 2 words, but as for this wondrous 'catchphrase' you're pushing that surely nobody else will use.....

In the absence of the much missed aubergine, it's a image.jpeg.d827b70ccf985ad33e3d7f19aa7635c5.jpegfrom me!

57 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I think Stoke was next on the Tuesday...Not the best game for most of us (1-1)

Especially if your surname was Chelsey. I stand corrected to your superior memory. Followed by Man City away 1-2 (which I went to) then Sunderland if my memory is half decent.

It ain't how you start out, it's how you finish.

Remember those two great wins over Palace and Cardiff we had under McInnes, along with the magnificent signing of Sam Baldock? (Just checked: we lost to Forest before that on the first day)

Anyway, nice idea OP!

59 minutes ago, Polly said:

It ain't how you start out, it's how you finish.

Remember those two great wins over Palace and Cardiff we had under McInnes, along with the magnificent signing of Sam Baldock? (Just checked: we lost to Forest before that on the first day)

Anyway, nice idea OP!

And they were both promoted and we were relegated at the end of the season...

4 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Sadly if Covid19 infections continue at the rate they are predicting then I can see this season being curtailed or cancelled sooner rather than later.

So if we extrapolate the average points per game to calculate the final standings...

Edit: on a serious note Tone, it's mad that they're talking about fans returning when we're on the verge of lockdown measures!

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

Not even close yet,

Need a run of good performances now to go with the promising start

Also, it's worth applying the Geoffrey Boycott rule of two quick wickets: if we lost our next 2 matches, would it all seem so rosy, or would doubt and skepticism creep in?

8 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Sadly if Covid19 infections continue at the rate they are predicting then I can see this season being curtailed or cancelled sooner rather than later. Hope I am wrong but am feeling pessimistic just now

Football will carry on it boosts the morale of the nation!? ??

16 minutes ago, mozo said:

So if we extrapolate the average points per game to calculate the final standings...

Edit: on a serious note Tone, it's mad that they're talking about fans returning when we're on the verge of lockdown measures!

The whole bloody world is mad just now.

Archived