IGNORED

Holden - Classy???

Davefevs

It may well have happened under different management too, but it's really cool to see this. I find the management of the group and individual players, especially in an environment like a football team, quite fascinating so it's great to get this insight.

Hope we can have more.

I'd really like the management to be mic'd up one game.

18 minutes ago, 'Orns said:

Outstanding human

Love stuff like that though. Been so impressed with Deano, we'll only know the true side of him when the losses start - and we all know they will in this brute of a league

I don’t wanna get too carried away, but we’re definitely going to win all 46 league games this season.

7 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

The players all call him that. Heard them all calling him 'T' in Tampa last summer. Guess it's quicker to shout when playing.

Definitely quicker than “Tyreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeq“

So we don't know if this sort of thing happened before. What's interesting is that we're deliberately filming it and showing it now. It's good publicity. Good propaganda.

???? All hail Robins state TV! ????

We're definitely gonna get footage of Holden tearing into them. right?

Jokes aside I think it's smart for a number of reasons to show stuff like this. Shows potential recruits how they'll be treated, evidence of the pathway for young players considering signing with us. No one is going to look at this footage and think it makes anyone look bad.

Next up on Robins state TV is Jack Hunt outrunning a cheetah while cuddling some kittens.

1 hour ago, daored said:

It’s the simple things , how much will that mean to ‘T’ - the kid will run through a brick wall for Dean now. Good man management 

Brilliant piece of man management. But no need to run through brick walls. He's got so much time on the ball he'd stop short of the wall, flick the ball over it, vault it himself and carry on. 

He wasn't my choice, but I've defended his appointment from the start offering an opinion on why he may have been chosen and why it took so long

Everything I've seen since has re-inforced that opinion for me.

I really want this to workout for him. I'm actually excited for matchday again, albeit watching from afar

Archived