IGNORED

U23s v Cardiff

Red Army 75

Towler, Morton, Edwards, and Harper all stood out imo.

For Cardiff - nice bit of showboating by Tomlin now and then, Cunningham anonymous.

1 minute ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Good win. Towler certainly won some praise from the Cardiff commentator. But what happened to Aden Baldwin? Not even made the bench (as an over age player?) 

He's on loan at Eastleigh isn't he ?

9 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

For Cardiff - nice bit of showboating by Tomlin now and then, Cunningham anonymous.

Is he? Now that Tinman is no longer on twitter we never seem to hear about loans to non-league clubs. I only got to hear about the loans for Sam Pearson, Tommy Conway and James Taylor because Weymouth and Bath City posted. 

Thanks for posting

My first view of many of them as havnt seen U23s for nearly a couple of yrs

Some with a chance there on that viewing

Ive seen posters talk about Opi Edwards but not seen him before - Very impressive, so much so I would not be shocked if he sees some first team mins off the bench possibly, in the not too distant

17 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Is he? Now that Tinman is no longer on twitter we never seem to hear about loans to non-league clubs. I only got to hear about the loans for Sam Pearson, Tommy Conway and James Taylor because Weymouth and Bath City posted. 

Have a look in the loan thread, some of us are doing our best to keep up with the coming and especially the goings. :)

35 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

That was last season, that league hasn’t started again.

Could be injured but very surprised he & Wollacott weren’t involved.

Archived