IGNORED

David Moyes has Covid

E.G.Red

10 minutes ago, TheCulturalBomb said:

Him and the other 2 players asymptomatic... If that doesn't show you how easily it can be transmitted to other people and groups then without any knowledge of the person with it then what does. 

Exactly. If they weren’t in the profession they are in they, like many of us, would never have known. This is the sort of thing Boris should have been saying. Treat other people like they have the virus and keep your distance.

39 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

Asymptomatic apparently. If he wasn’t managing in the Premier League and being tested regularly, he and the 2 players might even have know that they had it. Along with Leyton Orient suggests a problem in East London.

One of my work colleagues didn’t know she had it back in April, when she briefly lost her sense of smell and taste (it wasn’t a recognised symptom then) but was otherwise well, until she had her antibody test. This is my we all have to be so careful, because even though you might not be unwell, the people who catch it from you may be critically ill or even die.

7 minutes ago, Dr Balls said:

One of my work colleagues didn’t know she had it back in April, when she briefly lost her sense of smell and taste (it wasn’t a recognised symptom then) but was otherwise well, until she had her antibody test. This is my we all have to be so careful, because even though you might not be unwell, the people who catch it from you may be critically ill or even die.

You've come along way from doing the cough test Dr Balls.  

It is a serious matter, but couldn't resist with that name. 

• The title was changed to David Moyes has Covid

Archived