IGNORED

Ryan Reynolds & Rob Mcelhenney Potential Wrexham Takeover

Lydered

4 minutes ago, BristolJoe said:

"In due course, Mr. McElhenney and Mr. Reynolds will put forward their vision for Wrexham AFC"

What parallel universe am I living in where bloody Ryan Reynolds has a "vision" for Wrexham AFC ??.

Imagine waking up to the news that Steve Lansdown was selling up to Jean Claude Van Dam.

We can then call the stand for away fans The Damned Stand

2 hours ago, BristolJoe said:

"In due course, Mr. McElhenney and Mr. Reynolds will put forward their vision for Wrexham AFC"

What parallel universe am I living in where bloody Ryan Reynolds has a "vision" for Wrexham AFC ??.

Imagine waking up to the news that Steve Lansdown was selling up to Jean Claude Van Dam.

The Muscles from Brizzles

6 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Should have gone for Hartlepool - Mr pool

I assume you are joking but they actually did go for Hartlepool first - but I highly doubt it had anything to do with the Deadpool connection. They were turned down for some crazy reason.

They'll be excellent owners - imagine the brands that will want to work with them and the publicity etc. They should do a deadpool third kit or something, probably rake it in.

Ryan Reynolds just sold a gin brand to Diageo for crazy money, hundreds of millions, so he's much richer than your average hollywood celeb. I can't see them being bad owners, they won't want to damage their profiles.

Archived