IGNORED

Bristol City v John Terry's Aston Villa - Carabao Cup R3 - Match Day

Septic Peg

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

Peg - please don’t be swayed by the view that we need more graphs, stats and charts. I’m sure @Davefevsdata is wonderful but I look at the forum on my phone,  as lots of others do, and the detail is incomprehensible when on a small screen. As I’ve never tried to read Davefevs graphs for this reason,  is it possible that @BigTone could provide a one line condensed version of the data in the same way he does for the match day thread? 

Thanks Pongo and like @Davefevs says, there's room for all of us. Think me, you and Hav should organise a schedule :laugh:

1 hour ago, Packman said:

For some reason Villa absolutely hate us, I'm guessing it's because we've had their pants down with selling them Kodjia for £15m. This will be like a cup final for them tonight, nice to know they still think about us though.

Do we? You’re not on our radar in the slightest. Reading through here and there’s still see a lot of anti-Villa venom from some two year hangover. Very bizarre but each to their own.

As for the opening post, why would we expect you to crumble? You’re at home - as much as that counts for anything at the moment - with players playing to prove something at the start of a season, and with a very winnable tie in the next round. 

If anything I think depending on teams actually on the field, I’d have you as slight favourites.

1 minute ago, peter w said:

Do we? You’re not on our radar in the slightest. Read through here and you’ll still see a lot of anti-Villa venom. Very bizarre but each to their own.

As for the opening post, why would we expect you to crumble? You’re at home - as much as that counts for anything at the moment - with players playing to prove something at the start of a season, and with a very winnable tie in the next round. 

If anything I think depending on teams actually on the field, I’d have you as slight favourites.

I think it was more Lee Johnson than us as a club to be honest, last year Villa fans were all over our social media with comments every time Johnson spoke.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/explained-reasons-aston-villa-fans-18544097

See above article! 

Just now, !james said:

I think it was more Lee Johnson than us as a club to be honest, last year Villa fans were all over our social media with comments every time Johnson spoke.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/explained-reasons-aston-villa-fans-18544097

See above article! 

We were laughing at his borderline psychosis with his comments after the 5-0. And then he kept going on and on and on. 

16 minutes ago, CliftonCliff said:

Haven't watched anything on EFL before, so have just registered, paid and am hoping for no snags. Does anyone know how far in advance of KO the coverage actually starts?

No idea when coverage really starts but the stream is live now with the keepers warming up if you want to get in early.

Archived