IGNORED

Bristol City v John Terry's Aston Villa - Carabao Cup R3 - Match Day

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

The whole team look bereft of confidence tonight, not much coming off for anyone. Really wish we could stop singling out individuals when the reality is most have been completely overwhelmed by the opposition in terms of class and tactics. 

Ok... here’s another... sessegnon’s dribble completion rate tonight is 0%. 

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

Palmer: 

• 86% pass success
  • 4 tackles won
  • 3/4 successful dribbles

Nagy 

• 83% pass success 
  • 0 tackles won
  • 1 successful dribbles

Both dispossessed twice. 

I'm not saying he's had a good game, but he is playing no worse than anyone else in the team and is at least getting on the ball and trying to make things happen. If that hand ball was given it would be a totally different story. 

I wouldn't waste yer breath mate.

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

We have played alright second half.

People will say the third was too easy, but we were 2 down in a cup game.

Losing 3-0 instead of 2-0 makes no difference and we needed a goal to get back into the game.

We were completely pushed forward to try and get through but caught on a decent counter attack.

What's annoying is that Villa look so comfortable defending in their penalty area, with City unable to get behind and playing the ball backwards. Semenyo has just robbed Hause, good run and lousy shot. Shame.

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Ok... here’s another... sessegnon’s dribble completion rate tonight is 0%. 

Exactly. We’ve been trash pretty much all over the shop. I’m sure you could give me more shocking stats on others too. Are we gonna slag Semenyo off for that shocking shot just then too? Team as a whole has been brutal and a huge reality check. 

1 minute ago, Bristol Rob said:

Under what circumstances would he need to?

The year is 2050. Building materials have formed an alliance to strike back at humans for the years of suffering they’ve had. 

Adam Nagy plays an ageing detective attempting to seek out a dangerous bag of blue circle and bring it to justice to save society. 

3 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Palmer: 

• 86% pass success
  • 4 tackles won
  • 3/4 successful dribbles

Nagy 

• 83% pass success 
  • 0 tackles won
  • 0 dribbles

Both dispossessed twice. 

I'm not saying he's had a good game, but he is playing no worse than anyone else in the team and is at least getting on the ball and trying to make things happen. If that hand ball was given it would be a totally different story. 

Got any stats for closing down quickly or letting your man run off you ?  

1 minute ago, marcofisher said:

Aye their substitute striker still probably costs more than our entire XI

Lets be honest the same was probably true for us in comparison to Northampton but people were getting very excited over that.

I think this is a good reality check personally.

Just now, Fordy62 said:

The year is 2050. Building materials have formed an alliance to strike back at humans for the years of suffering they’ve had. 

Adam Nagy plays an ageing detective attempting to seek out a dangerous bag of blue circle and bring it to justice to save society. 

Cool that means my company is still going in 2050 

Archived