IGNORED

Nagy

Harry

If I’d have known he was gonna play, I wouldn’t have shelled out a tenner. 

The worst midfielder I’ve seen in many a year at our place. 

Watching him run around after El Ghazi tonight was like a slapstick comedy. I half expected El Ghazi to custard pie him at any time. 

He’s like a 10 year old playing in a men’s game. Runs everywhere, but does nothing. 

Lesson learnt for me tonight - wait for the team sheet before buying the stream. Awful. 

Just now, phantom said:

Let's be honest our midfield were outclassed 

We only got involved when Bakinson came on

Not just on tonight’s performance though mate. He’s been dreadful for over a year now. 
I just can’t see anything positive in him. 

Just now, Harry said:

Watching him run around after El Ghazi tonight was like a slapstick comedy. I half expected El Ghazi to custard pie him at any time. 

He’s like a 10 year old playing in a men’s game. Runs everywhere, but does nothing. 

Lesson learnt for me tonight - wait for the team sheet before buying the stream. Awful. 

His name is Noige by the way ? Agree though never been a fan too lightweight for me and doesn't contribute much to the game. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

You have some serious issues going on man, so fixated about a player is very unhealthy. It doesn't matter which direction, it's just wrong.

Just now, Hunsupport said:

You have some serious issues going on man, so fixated about a player is very unhealthy. It doesn't matter which direction, it's just wrong.

Don’t defend him just because he’s Hungarian. If he was English, I’d feel the same way about him. 

Just now, Harry said:

Don’t defend him just because he’s Hungarian. If he was English, I’d feel the same way about him. 

I haven't said a word about him, I keep it to myself. But You're having some troubles, You don't show up until You can write something - anything bad about him. As I said it's unhealthy.

3 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

I haven't said a word about him, I keep it to myself. But You're having some troubles, You don't show up until You can write something - anything bad about him. As I said it's unhealthy.

Ummm... I’ve got over 6000 posts. I don’t just appear when Nagy is bad. 

4 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Very poor tonight but ‘I won’t watch City when he starts’ is madness. 

Not really. If I don’t enjoy watching us play with him in the team, why would I choose to pay for it and put myself through the torment. 

Just now, Harry said:

Ummm... I’ve got over 6000 posts. I don’t just appear when Nagy is bad. 

Still it seems though. It is called an agenda. Don't really care as I saw him play enought that I can decide to myself if I liked his recent performance or not. It's football, everyone has preferred players and hated ones, from coaches to fans.

5 minutes ago, Bat Fastard said:

Maybe he was cheesed off that the commentator kept calling him Noitch - and then had the cheek to say it was an obscure Hungarian pronunciation.

Just as funny was the one time he got his name right and then 'corrected' himself immediately by saying Noitch.

I don't think Nagy is anywhere near as bad as the OP makes out but he is already 4th choice at best and there are 3 players to come back from injury. If he is going to succeed here, the League Cup games were his best chance of pushing himself ahead of Weimann and into first team contention. I don't think he is at all terrible but Bakinson and Semenyo have shown how to break into the team and make an impact. Unless Nagy starts doing that before others get fit, he's going to be out the squad or sold. And I don't see where he is going to get many more chances to make that impact. 

17 minutes ago, Harry said:

You won't watch us again if Nagy is playing? What a stinking and sad overreaction

Archived