IGNORED

Nagy

Harry

2 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Great that Morrell and Walsh had such brilliant loans last season in terms of their development.

You do wonder why we didn't just play them instead of signing Nagy, I wonder if they'll both end up ahead of Massengo soon too!

personally,i think morrell is already way ahead of massengo. i like the kid but he is one of a few LJ acquired that are too lightweight

Just now, Shtanley said:

Great that Morrell and Walsh had such brilliant loans last season in terms of their development.

You do wonder why we didn't just play them instead of signing Nagy, I wonder if they'll both end up ahead of Massengo soon too!

My midfield order is this :

Williams, Walsh, Morrell, Bakinson, Massengo, Paterson, Weimann, Palmer ...

O’Dowda....

Me

My mum

My mums cat

My dinner

The spider in the toilet

My daughters teletubby 

Piers Morgan

Nagy. 

4 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

Still it seems though. It is called an agenda. Don't really care as I saw him play enought that I can decide to myself if I liked his recent performance or not. It's football, everyone has preferred players and hated ones, from coaches to fans.

No agenda. I just think he’s shit. 

Just now, Red Army 75 said:

He wasn’t the worst. But as a team we were poor and outplayed. First defeat this season but many posters across the forum wetting their knickers 

Not sure anyone is wetting their knickers. I’m not sure anyone cares, but we had a disproportionately high number of players who were shit. 

6 minutes ago, ohhhshauntaylor said:

Careful- don’t forget he had a good 135 minutes for us over a year ago. 

Ive been consistent from early on, Jens Hegelar the 2nd. 
sell him ASAP. 

Amazing really, Hegelar and Nagy had absolute rave reviews after first few appearances both to go completely off the boil, Christ Hegelar even hung up his boots didn’t he!?

3 minutes ago, Fordy62 said:

I’ve got 104 friends!

To clarify. I was not boasting over ‘post-count’, merely proving to the other poster that I don’t just turn up to slag off his Hungarian mate (which was the accusation laid). 

5 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

personally,i think morrell is already way ahead of massengo. i like the kid but he is one of a few LJ acquired that are too lightweight

Me too, you do wonder if we could have done without Nagy and Massengo. I think Walsh and Morrell will prove that to be the case by the end of the season.

Just now, Harry said:

To clarify. I was not boasting over ‘post-count’, merely proving to the other poster that I don’t just turn up to slag off his Hungarian mate (which was the accusation laid). 

Sorry Harry. I know exactly what you were doing. It was just a moment that was crying out for Partridge and I couldn’t resist. 

2 minutes ago, Hunsupport said:

So he's the hated one. Nothing wrong with that. I'm on the other side so we'll never agree on this subject.

I don’t hate him either. 
No agenda. No hate. 
I just don’t think he’s up to this level of football. 

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Sorry Harry. I know exactly what you were doing. It was just a moment that was crying out for Partridge and I couldn’t resist. 

Ah sorry. I don’t watch Partridge so didn’t pick up on that. ?

Nagy had a poor performance tonight, caught out in possession a few times and nothing he tried really came off.

However I'd say for my money palmer is the one I'm not interested in watching again, no real incisive passing or movement, caught out many times, not playing to the whistle, offered very little in attack or defense.

Brunt looked a bit confused like he was expecting a heap of runners every time he got his foot on the ball, but not really looking like the commanding leader you would expect, rather more petulant with just the throwing of arms in the air.

From tonights performance it's not difficult to see who we were not risking because they are vital, and it's not hard to see why they're so vital and not being risked. 

Not a horrible performance by any means, however not close to a good one. Shown up by PL opponents and now we focus on getting players back fit and the only real important competition - the league.

guys, dont play up to Harry the Horror. He only post rubbish and him not paying a tenner will harm absolutley no-one.

Does he ever make a positive contribution ? Dont think so.

Thought Semenyo looked good against an EPL 2nd eleven and several others did too. Thier reserves would comfortably win the Championship which is where our attentions need to focus now against Owls on Sunday. Our first team will do better

1 minute ago, Harry said:

I don’t hate him either. 
No agenda. No hate. 
I just don’t think he’s up to this level of football. 

Well ok, I think there were the following much worse than him today against a PL side: Moore,Rowe,Vyner,Palmer,Fam,Eliasson,Brunt. This is my opinion and I quite like all of the above.

2 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

guys, dont play up to Harry the Horror. He only post rubbish and him not paying a tenner will harm absolutley no-one.

Thought Semenyo looked good against an EPL 2nd eleven and several others did too. Thier reserves would comfortably win the Championship which is where our attentions need to focus now against Owls on Sunday. Our first team will do better

Apart from the bit about Semenyo , this post is utter drivel 

6 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Ha ha. Here’s positivity for you :

Bakinson, Semenyo & O’Leary were all very good. 

Here’s some more positivity :

If Nagy never plays again, we’ve got a much higher chance of promotion. 

Yours sincerely,

Harry The Horror ??

Archived