IGNORED

Coventry Refunds

JerrySLO

If anyone who paid in full for their season card but are yet to receive a refund for the Coventry game please can you email me your supporter ID number  slo@bcfc.co.uk and I'll look into it. A reminder that the refund will go back to the person who made the payment on the card they paid with.

DD payers should of received an email explaining the process for the Coventry & Sheff Wed games.

• The topic was pinned
6 hours ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Morning, 

none of my direct debits taken so far, 1st payment left bank then came back within 20 minutes, then nothing taken For August or September. On all 3 occasions had to ring and pay over phone inspite of being told it would be sorted. 
Waiting to see what happens in a couple of days time. 

Had to do the same for my first 2 payments. Paid both over phone and now they haven't taken for September. Just not good enough.

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

All direct debits for me have been taken. Still awaiting refund on the two games this month - one day to go !

Same - not hopeful but would be nice as I am down £30 on TV games on the back of expecting a credit (soon to be £40 on Saturday)

• Admin
53 minutes ago, oldland3 said:

I have been in touch with BC regarding this matter of dd refunds and was informed it would be done at the end of this month, so hold on for another couple of days 

I don't know if this is a typo, but the club originally said before the end of the month.

Not at the end of the month -assuming payments will drop tomorrow, but I hate to say I can kind of see the messages on here already in the next couple of days

19 minutes ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Hi All,

I wonder what sort of timescale would you expect it to be for refund for the Sheff Wed game?, as paid season ticket up front, had Coventry refund though.

The payments were supposed to be paid "in the week up to the game".

6 hours ago, 'Pack' It In said:

Hi All,

I wonder what sort of timescale would you expect it to be for refund for the Sheff Wed game?, as paid season ticket up front, had Coventry refund though.

Hi All,

Ignore me, I have found the refund, which was the day before the game :facepalm:

As you were......... Ahem!!

?

11 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Not a Direct Debit season ticket holder but Jerry has said... no suggestion what the timescales are for City processing at their end to funds being received back in your bank account.

I suppose if City processed the refund today, it will take a few working days to actually land in the bank. Ive always wondered how that works saying as i can transfer money over to someone almost immediately......

I suppose if City processed the refund today, it will take a few working days to actually land in the bank. Ive always wondered how that works saying as i can transfer money over to someone almost immediately......

That’s poor if so.  No doubt the refunds will be a batch of payments that could’ve been submitted to their payment provider a few days back with a payment date of today.  Had that been the case you would’ve seen your money this morning (almost all standard Banks are full BACS members)l. 

Just to balance the previous comments.

I paid for four season cards using my credit card.

I received a credit to my credit card account for the Coventry game on 9th September - the game itself was on the 12th September.

Similarly I was credited for the Sheffield Wed. game on 24th September whilst the game was played on the 27th September.

In both instances I was credited three days prior to the match in question!

:worship2:

Jerry SLO messaged me and said that refunds had been processed. Give it a few days to clear was the advice given by Bristol sport accounts team

That’s poor advice.  The refunds should be processed with a payment date, so they should know when they are hitting people’s accounts.

It’s not like paying a cheque in.

Archived