IGNORED

Coventry Refunds

JerrySLO

4 minutes ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

I hope they are not classing arrears as money not received because they have messed direct debit collections up. If that is the case I will be venting my spleen next week if no refund has been received by then . 

Unfortunately I expect they will as all they will see on the system is number of payments made and if less than should be to date (3 is it before tomorrow?) then I think they will hold payment.

I personally have not had that issue and all D/D’s taken but I still doubt I will see the promised credit so we will all be frustrated one way or the other no doubt !!

5 hours ago, phantom said:

Money received 

Does feel odd to be paying an amount just to get a lower amount back

Does anyone know how refunds will be paid going forward?

On the week of a game, or monthly?

They stated software/programming issues as to reason why two together this time and we are never going to be in a position where we have got back more in credit than paid so on that basis I would hope game by game around the day of the game (give or take a day or two).

• Admin
4 hours ago, Meh said:

...... on that basis I would hope game by game around the day of the game (give or take a day or two).

Completely agree. 

Would be nice if it could be confirmed somewhere, so we know roughly when to look out for payments 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived