IGNORED

Club shop.

sticks 1969

What are your opinions on our club shop.

Mine are, the shop is the worse I have ever known it.l have been coming to the city ground for over 40 years and the shop is getting worse.went to the shop today, No shirts home or away shirts told to pre order be out in Nov, 2 months after the season had kicked off.The only polo shirts they had were small or enormous so no choice.they want people to pre order so you have to pay postage money.so come city get it sorted.poor old beryl Fudge would be turning in her grave.

The shop is ******* shocking and when you ask someone what’s going on everyone just say don’t know I just work here. Absolutely shocking,I know we have had a difficult year but I get the impression it seems to be a convenient excuse to hide behind 

you really could not make it up 

and then clubs say there losing money every week . Well try stocking the shop for a start .... 

The club is really missing a trick with the range of products they sell. As a father of a nine month old son the options available consists of baby grows and bids!! In this difficult time financially , it makes no sense the club does not look to increase the merchandise it looks to sell, surely a revenue stream for the club, regardless how small it may be.

@JerrySLOcan this be something looked into ?

But is it really our club shop anymore? It now comes across as a Bristol Sport shop that sells a limited range of City and Bristol Bears merchandise. As I haven't been there since before the lockdown I don't know if they've tried to cram in Bristol City Ladies and Bristol Flyers merchandise and Dario Franchitti mudflaps. 

Who remembers the these colours don’t run t shirts from the late 80,s with all the league fixtures on the back 

great t shirts.. ok maybe a little outdated if that’s the correct word but at a £5 a pop shows these things can be done 

on a side note meet a founder member of the BARMY ARMY in Sydney he had 100 t shits printed when he left the uk and said if he sold them all at £10 it would pay for his flight there and back 

and him and the two others seem to be doing quite well out of it £25 years later 

I haven’t ordered my daughters ‘free’ shirt yet as I wanted her to try one on for size first (knowing that the sizes seem to change every year). 
Looking at some of the pictures on twitter today, where kids have started receiving their pre-orders, there are many ‘oversized’ and ‘ill-fitting’ efforts. Poor kids. 
Think I’ll wait til she can try it on in the shop. Might be waiting a while though. 

Went to club yesterday in the way to watch Manor Farm. Exchanged my lads new away shirt for a larger size. All done without any fuss. The replacement shirt was upstairs and I don’t recall seeing and shirts on display home or away but everything else seemed to be there. Eldest bought the purple anthem jacket.

did notice lots of boxes of Bears merchandise still boxed up by exit doors. They have switched to Umbro for next season and had a fair bit on display already

3 hours ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Went to club yesterday in the way to watch Manor Farm. Exchanged my lads new away shirt for a larger size. All done without any fuss. The replacement shirt was upstairs and I don’t recall seeing and shirts on display home or away but everything else seemed to be there. Eldest bought the purple anthem jacket.

did notice lots of boxes of Bears merchandise still boxed up by exit doors. They have switched to Umbro for next season and had a fair bit on display already

Hi are the shirts a bit on the small size this year please 

Hi sticks,

I reckon they are a size smaller than the Bristol sport sizes of last year. Just my opinion, others may say different. It’s always best to try and buy in shop if you can but obviously they have to be on display to do that, although not sure if COVID rulings would let you do that. I rang yesterday to make sure that they had one I could swap with

Archived