IGNORED

Huddersfield v Florist

REDOXO

Absolutely hilarious.

Forest have signed 12 players already in the window, are clearly completely taking the piss with regards to FFP yet haven’t scored a single goal yet & have 1 point.

Also that Lyle Taylor, not exactly a Chris Martin, is he??

Bored senseless. Switched off and went to bed early to read a book, but  perhaps that says more about me than it does about the football. 

It may well change, of course, over the season, and it’s early days, but given the level of transfer activity on the part of Forest, you’d be a bit underwhelmed, to say the least, if you were a fan.

Last night’s result notwithstanding, City look quite tidy by comparison.

35 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Absolutely hilarious.

Forest have signed 12 players already in the window, are clearly completely taking the piss with regards to FFP yet haven’t scored a single goal yet & have 1 point.

Also that Lyle Taylor, not exactly a Chris Martin, is he??

They are a poor side. They didn’t play good football under Lamouchi last year either.

So satisfying to see Lyle Taylor hauled off. I really disliked how he just downed tools for Charlton last season. Big time ****.

Very disjointed Forest team.  Lamouchi got to be under pressure now.

Last season they had a method.  There's a part of me that thinks a midfield of Arter, Colback and Sow is one-dimensional and two of them very one-paced.

Huddersfield looked decent enough.  Fine finish from Campbell.

Archived