IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 13:00 Sunday - What can we expect?

Davefevs

1 minute ago, Alex_BCFC said:

Really good 2nd half after a poor 1st.

Not sure the first half was poor, more like the opposition played well - that was a much tougher game than Stoke imo..

Got to grips with them in the second half and dominated.

I was so glad to see us engaging in a bit of shit housing towards the end, it's what you need in this league.

We definitely deserved the win anyway though from how we played. Chris Martin is so crafty and smart up front; what a signing he's turned out to be so far. When pato scored the 2nd goal it was actually a bit emotional seeing all the players so happy and together.

4 minutes ago, Dog said:

Yes but helps that Sheff Wed had nothing up top.

That's their problem, not ours. 3 wins out of 3, what makes you happy? As it's obviously not City winning. The type of game we'd have drawn or lost last year.

Fair play to Dean and the team, got the Villa game out of the system quickly, another clean sheet and different scorers.

40 minutes ago, Red Bill said:

Now Robins TV tell me that I am not logged in even though my name is at the top of the picture.  I thought these problems had been sorted out.  Grrrrr,

I had the same thing, eventually I shut the site down, cleared my Chrome history and reopened and logged in.  Dunno why it happened in the first place but I've astonished myself that I worked out a solution.  Hope you got there in the end, salut!

28 minutes ago, marcofisher said:

Has Rowe ever played LWB before playing for us? Seems crazy to me that he was previously considered a centre mid. 

25 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

One of the stats men will help but sure he did at Donny Marco 

Yes, he has.  Started as a left winger, before moving inside, but has filled in at LWB at previous clubs.  Always been good technically and people forget he played over 100 times at this level earlier in his career.  Good signing by....Lee Johnson.

5 minutes ago, YGBjammy said:

I was so glad to see us engaging in a bit of shit housing towards the end, it's what you need in this league.

We definitely deserved the win anyway though from how we played. Chris Martin is so crafty and smart up front; what a signing he's turned out to be so far. When pato scored the 2nd goal it was actually a bit emotional seeing all the players so happy and together.

Completely agree, especially with Bannan being card proof!  Fine win, on we go!

Archived