IGNORED

Sheffield Wednesday (h) - 13:00 Sunday - What can we expect?

Davefevs

Just now, BigTone said:

Let's not start heading for the duvet with a box of tissues just yet. It is a long season ahead although admittedly an encouraging start.

Nobody's doing that. But you can't argue with facts..!

Actually, tell I lie, I might sneak a cheeky one in...! ??

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

If I could make 3 changes it would be Brunt for Paterson who has been a bit better than Weimann but is on a yellow, Dasilva for Rowe to give us an attacking threat down the left. And Semenyo for Wells. Wells been very poor, though I do know he's capable of scoring at any time, I would like 2 up top the ball can stick to which would give us a platform. Plus it means Martin can come deep and we still have a player who can run in behind or hold it up in Semenyo up top.

Wells just isn't that great a team player and will sometimes look poor in how we play.

Moore been very good so far.

Thank goodness you are not head coach...great goal Pato 

2 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Haven't checked myself but been told that the last time City won their opening 3 games in the second tier of English football was 1927/28..

Great stat. I was going to ask when the last time was we won our opening three league games at ANY level. Even in our title season we “only” took 7 from our first possible 9...

40 minutes ago, red panda said:

I do worry about you.  After the high of Thursday night you must be absolutely gutted at how the league season is panning out

I just think he’s unhappy that the “best midfielder in the league” didn’t even get into the squad. 

Archived