IGNORED

Wycombe - oh dear.

Lanterne Rouge

44 minutes ago, City oz said:

“Extrapolating” wow mate I hade to look that up. “To an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable” 

Pezo I wish I was sat next too you on my school exams. I will have to remember that world when next having a few tinnies with me mates. ?

Correct definition:

When an  old car needs it’s chrome refinished they need plating ( in Australia  polating)

If the polating is a bit too thin they will need extrapolating.

5 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Correct definition:

When an  old car needs it’s chrome refinished they need plating ( in Australia  polating)

If the polating is a bit too thin they will need extrapolating.

Thanks down end city. Gees some of these words being posted are very up  market of late. 

1 minute ago, City oz said:

Thanks down end city. Gees some of these words being posted are very up  market of late. 

Just asked the missues, have we ever done any polating ? She smirked and said well not with you for 12 months . Now I’m totally confused 

35 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Plus their style of football is utter dogshit, kick it long, foul, time waste, just pub football.

When the likes of Burton or Yeovil played Championship football at least they attempted to pass the ball on the floor.

Strange thing yesterday was that they tried to play a bit yesterday....Swansea gave them a bit of time at the back, then punished them in transition.  They wasted set pieces too.

6 hours ago, City oz said:

“Extrapolating” wow mate I hade to look that up. “To an unknown situation by assuming that existing trends will continue or similar methods will be applicable” 

Pezo I wish I was sat next too you on my school exams. I will have to remember that world when next having a few tinnies with me mates. ?

You didn't want to sit next to me at school I didn't get anything above a D! I think I got an E at maths and then ended up going on to do statistical analysis at higher education!

Archived