Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Brighton v Manure

Just now, Dog said:

Not sure what you're moaning about it was a pen.

Indeed. Absolutely what VAR is meant to be doing, correcting clear errors in real time decision making. In fact the whole game was the perfect advert of just how well VAR can work when it’s used properly. 

4 minutes ago, jaydee=inspiration said:

Maupay’s handball was within the whistle so correct decision. Would you be ok with a team scoring an offside goal against us and then the ref blowing for full time?

I just thought if the final whistle went that means the game is over.

To answer your question I would be happy if 50 offside goals were scored against us in one season if it meant VAR was scrapped.  Kind of dread getting prompting and sitting through VAR matches that I actually really care about. Bad enough watching it in games where I don’t care who the winner is 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

I just thought if the final whistle went that means the game is over.

To answer your question I would be happy if 50 offside goals were scored against us in one season if it meant VAR was scrapped.  Kind of dread getting prompting and sitting through VAR matches that I actually really care about. Bad enough watching it in games where I don’t care who the winner is 

yep, kind of agree, but we are where we are. If I could celebrate a goal with unbridled joy with 100% satisfaction it's not going to be ruled out, I'd get rid of VAR now, but that has never happened in the past down the gate. There's always been certain occasions where Ive half heartedly celebrated a goal but at the back of mind thought it was offside or a foul in the build-up!

2 hours ago, just like watching brazil said:

During a German game once the teams went in for half time then ten minutes later came back as a team was awarded a penalty.

This should’ve happened for Villa and Sheff Utd 😂😂😂

The story is that the goal text went off whilst the ref was inside for halftime.

2 minutes ago, BcFcOneLove said:

It's not over til the fat lady sings....

Oh wait!

Man u always keep a hand over the fat lady’s mouth though.

• Like 1