IGNORED

Paddy Kenny’s verdict on LJ

Wolf Island

21 hours ago, Taz said:

This whole situation was a complete misunderstanding. 

Johnson was measuring the grass one morning, and just happened to mention to Paddy that it needed cutting due to it not being the optimum length to play his brand of football on.

Paddy, misunderstanding what Lee was getting at completely, started eating the grass, just like a goat (Colin had previously told Paddy that he was the greatest goalkeeper of all time. The best he had worked with - GOAT). Paddy wasn't the smartest.

Lee dropped him from the side realising that something wasn't quite right (Lee's a very clever man you know), and Paddy got the hump. 

Now it all comes out in the book - Just don't ask him to cut your grass for you!

paddy-kenny-sheffield-united-fc-bramall-lane-sheffield-england-09-JE3F3C.jpg

Dunno about cutting it but he looks like he could do a half decent job as the heavy roller.

'I'm fat and unfit - and let in 11 goals in 2 games - that's YOUR fault gaffer - you should have MOTIVATED me to play BETTER.

I'll write about your lack of man-management skills in my memoirs ……. after all, you're to blame for my fading into obscurity, not me......'

Don't worry Paddy - there will always be some people who will hang onto every word you say and produce them as proof that they were right about LJ all along...……..  ;)

Archived