IGNORED

Bentley

RedRoss

Bentley gets stick for not coming out strong on crosses - which he could definitely be better at, but he is fantastic at reading through balls and very quick to be out and alert to the danger. Happened a lot today, without that reading of the game they end up with a lot more clear cut chances. Be interested to see where his touches were - would imagine a fair few at the edge of the box/just outside. ( @Davefevs?)

2 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Bentley gets stick for not coming out strong on crosses - which he could definitely be better at, but he is fantastic at reading through balls and very quick to be out and alert to the danger. Happened a lot today, without that reading of the game they end up with a lot more clear cut chances. Be interested to see where his touches were - would imagine a fair few at the edge of the box/just outside. ( @Davefevs?)

and he took a knee to his ribs. 

He was very good at the start of last season.

Then started throwing it in his own net for fun. Which he was doing for Brentford before us, which is why they replaced him.

So

He deserves praise now.  And I really hope he keeps it up. And I really hope Max O'Leary is ready just in case.

25 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Have to wait for Wyscout to update, or someone sending me xy data to process.

Think he is an excellent keeper who was our best player for first half of last season. As everyone knows he lost his way a little. But if he played constantly like he did first half of last season he would be playing in the prem for me. Seems to be a real confidence player and has these dips in form like he did at Brentford. 

Started this season very well. However so have the defence in front of him. No saves against stoke to make at all and today had a couple of key blocks but so much less than he had to do for much last season when he was making so many saves.

7 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I was going to say the same as the OP.

Bentley has played himself back into form and is looking very good.

My criticism of him was his lack of command in his areal but his catching has got better.

His distribution was quick and accurate today.

Keep it up Bentley. 

Same dictionary as NTTDS?

Archived