IGNORED

Flying High - recording of today's Forever Bristol City Live Podcast

headhunter

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/flying-high-recording-of-live-podcast-27-september/ 

Ian, DaveFevs, Mark & I celebrate City's win over Gary Monk's Sheff. Wed.

We review team selection, the action, the goals, individual performances and then go on to discuss transfers, contracts, injuries, early pacesetters, the sack race and give our predictions for what would NOW look an acceptable points tally from the first block of 10 games.

Ian is happy!!!

20 minutes ago, headhunter said:

https://foreverbristolcity.podbean.com/e/flying-high-recording-of-live-podcast-27-september/ 

Ian, DaveFevs, Mark & I celebrate City's win over Gary Monk's Sheff. Wed.

We review team selection, the action, the goals, individual performances and then go on to discuss transfers, contracts, injuries, early pacesetters, the sack race and give our predictions for what would NOW look an acceptable points tally from the first block of 10 games.

Ian is happy!!!

Thanks for a great show, Dave. It's good talk about your team when they've won 3 on the bounce. And on the subject of Ian, would anyone like to guess his estimated points total after 10 games?

4 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

Ian wanted 18 points to be seen as a good start I think. And I agree. Others thought 14 would be a good start but as he pointed out, that would be mid table mediocrity and not part of the promotion ambitions set out by the board. 

Ian may have stated 18 points pre-season, but he's dramatically changed course now. Listen in and find out. Oh, and have some smelling salts handy and a soft surface to fall on!

Archived