IGNORED

AW - he’s only what fans ask for!

SStandUp

On 28/09/2020 at 22:43, BS4 on Tour... said:

...ooohh - very surprised that @redordead1 and @SuperRed haven’t replied to your brill post with their usual ‘laughing emoji’  when someone praises Weimann - yet they can’t add anything to the debate other than that ... 

The little tinkers @redordead1 and @SuperRed never fail to disappoint with their lame interactions on here - instead of constantly responding with pathetic emojis, is there any reason why you can’t put into words why you don’t rate Weimann?! Just a sentence or two, not too difficult? Go on, just tell us why he’s not a good footballer ... ?

11 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The little tinkers @redordead1 and @SuperRed never fail to disappoint with their lame interactions on here - instead of constantly responding with pathetic emojis, is there any reason why you can’t put into words why you don’t rate Weimann?! Just a sentence or two, not too difficult? Go on, just tell us why he’s not a good footballer ... ?

happy lip sync battle GIF by Paramount Network

Funny how the perception of a player changes when we win. It wouldn’t surprise me if he gets some serious grief when we loose a few games. For me Weimann is an okay player that runs a bit more than others in the team. Wait until everyone is fit, Weimann will have to be on his game then

3 Ws in midfield for me, Bakinson in rotation with that three. Pato no.2 to Weimann and Morrell/Nagy competing for Walsh's spot.

Williams - holding, keeps the shape, bit of muscle in midfield. HNM competing.

Walsh - Creative juice, spraying passes left and right. Nagy/Morrell competing.

Weimman - Hard working 10 picking up pockets of space behind the strikers. Pato competing.

Bakinson - Can play anywhere he's that good. No one can compete.

Looks like Palmer has no place

Archived