IGNORED

Good Start For The Robins

1964w

Not sure who you support but hope your team is doing well.

i think we may have a bit of new manager bounce at the moment... coupled with what I think is a really good transfer window.

the Coventry win was scrappy but I thought we were controlled if uninspiring against stoke and Wednesday.

Moving to a back 3 seems to help us and we still have several young players in midfield to come back in Williams, Walsh and morell, coupled with more development for semenyo and Taylor moore

Not getting excited yet but promising early signs.

1 hour ago, 1964w said:

Good start for your lads 

Three wins
Conceded only one goal
Top of the table

Are your performances under Holden as good as last season or better?

Good luck

And your side is like a breath of fresh air to watch in The Prem 1964 - Breathtaking , and hard to find a min or so to make a brew when they’re playing.

Back where you belong

Hope you continue to enjoy a great season 

1 hour ago, MC RISK77 said:

Not sure who you support but hope your team is doing well.

i think we may have a bit of new manager bounce at the moment... coupled with what I think is a really good transfer window.

the Coventry win was scrappy but I thought we were controlled if uninspiring against stoke and Wednesday.

Moving to a back 3 seems to help us and we still have several young players in midfield to come back in Williams, Walsh and morell, coupled with more development for semenyo and Taylor moore

Not getting excited yet but promising early signs.

Must give your lads plenty of confidence winning three games on the bounce under your new coach.

Let hope you continue the good run ?

37 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

And your side is like a breath of fresh air to watch in The Prem 1964 - Breathtaking , and hard to find a min or so to make a brew when they’re playing.

Back where you belong

15 years of watching Leeds in the doldrums home & away, I'm in seventh heaven with our style of football all down to the great man Marcelo Bielsa who has lifted our club off it's feet & taken us to the heights of the prem, something our fans could only dream about a couple of years ago.

Naturally I'm really enjoying this season although not being at the games is a major disappointment especially after the rubbish I've endured pre-Bielsa.....Typical ☹️

Don't like VAR too!

Hope the Robins have a great season, good luck

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Back where you belong

Yep, good to see Leeds back in the top flight. Much better than seeing Bournemouth and twatford there.

3 hours ago, 1964w said:

15 years of watching Leeds in the doldrums home & away, I'm in seventh heaven with our style of football all down to the great man Marcelo Bielsa who has lifted our club off it's feet & taken us to the heights of the prem, something our fans could only dream about a couple of years ago.

Naturally I'm really enjoying this season although not being at the games is a major disappointment especially after the rubbish I've endured pre-Bielsa.....Typical ☹️

Don't like VAR too!

Hope the Robins have a great season, good luck

Brilliant to see Leeds back in the Prem.... Great club, fans and manager 

And you always take six points of us! 

Enjoy it..... We've enjoyed watching it so far 

Archived