IGNORED

Fam hinting he’s staying put?

Nathandao

Hmm, I think the spelling error is deliberate. "Toghe" in Italian means "robes". Robes is how I would say "Rhodes" with a cold. Rhodes is famous for the bronze statue of the Colossus of Rhodes. Bronze is a formulation of yellow. Fenerbahce are nicknamed "the Yellow Canaries".

Farewell Fam :(

8 minutes ago, grifty said:

Hmm, I think the spelling error is deliberate. "Toghe" in Italian means "robes". Robes is how I would say "Rhodes" with a cold. Rhodes is famous for the bronze statue of the Colossus of Rhodes. Bronze is a formulation of yellow. Fenerbahce are nicknamed "the Yellow Canaries".

Based on your commendable insight, I think he's off to Norwich. ;)

9 minutes ago, grifty said:

You must be  Ted Rogers, because this is one of the solutions on 3-2-1.

37 minutes ago, grifty said:

You are Ted Rodgers and I claim my Dusty bin.

40 minutes ago, grifty said:

That'll be the Brian Rogers Connection.

(I know my stuff!)

50 minutes ago, grifty said:

And Yellow was the breakthrough single from Coldplay, sung by Chris 'he's got my bloody shirt' Martin. Farewell Fam.

56 minutes ago, grifty said:

Is there anyway we can include Bill Gates and 5G into this please?

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Is there anyway we can include Bill Gates and 5G into this please?

The Colossus of Rhodes straddled the harbour of Rhodes, in many ways it formed a Gate to the city. It was a statue of Helios, the god of the Sun. The Sun emits light, which is part of the electromagnetic spectrum. 5G is transmitted using another part of the electromagnetic spectrum. Diedhiou is a god.

1 hour ago, grifty said:

The ghost of Ted Rogers!

4 hours ago, grifty said:

**** me it's Ted Rodgers 

321, Ted Rogers Dusty Bin. the late 70's early 80's was a zenith for Yorkshire TV.

Anyone remember  a programme called the Indoor league with Fred Trueman, pub games and TV was never a match made in heaven and watching the final of a shove ha'penny competition was unsurprisingly never the ratings winner they anticipated.

30 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

321, Ted Rogers Dusty Bin. the late 70's early 80's was a zenith for Yorkshire TV.

Anyone remember  a programme called the Indoor league with Fred Trueman, pub games and TV was never a match made in heaven and watching the final of a shove ha'penny competition was unsurprisingly never the ratings winner they anticipated.

Jocky Wilson was on and was so nervous he could hardly hit the board, how times have changed.. 

? 

1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

You wouldn't see Sue Barker suppin’ a pint ( or even a G&T) while introducing Question of Sport  would you?

Of course you wouldn't now, as she’s been given the chop.

17 hours ago, grifty said:

No, no. Rhodes is in Greece; bronze signifies third place. Third place in the Greek league at the moment are Olympiakos. Simples.

Archived