IGNORED

Mawson / Fulham

pl00peh91

26 minutes ago, pl00peh91 said:

Fulham have conceded ten goals in two and a half games in the premier league. Why did they loan out Mawson? Did he have a falling out or is it a simple case of incompetence?

Injuries meant he was way down the pecking order and he wanted to go out and play.

Tbh I'd have him and Kalas over what they've got in there now.

4 minutes ago, frenchred said:

not sure he had a choice, deffo no bid for him

They wanted him, whether they agreed a fee with Chelsea or not, he didn’t want to go.  Odoi was partnering Ream by the end of the promotion season and he didn’t want to play second fiddle.

I was thinking about this as well. He is their most expensive central defender yet they loaned him out. I don’t see a team with Fulham. If you think you are staying up with Hector, Ream, Odoi and LeMarchand as your CBs you deserve relegation. Idk if Mawson makes them better but I’d take him over Ream and Odoi. 

1 hour ago, pl00peh91 said:

Fulham have conceded ten goals in two and a half games in the premier league. Why did they loan out Mawson? Did he have a falling out or is it a simple case of incompetence?

His injury record there, I would suspect.

29 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I was thinking about this as well. He is their most expensive central defender yet they loaned him out. I don’t see a team with Fulham. If you think you are staying up with Hector, Ream, Odoi and LeMarchand as your CBs you deserve relegation. Idk if Mawson makes them better but I’d take him over Ream and Odoi. 

I really rate Hector.  When we sold Webster he was my no1 choice.

I suggest we get the mods to close this thread in case Fulham are lurking! ???

He's crap. He's too slow. He's terrible at defending. He keeps getting injured. He's miles away from being good enough to wear that lovely white shirt in the Premier League. Odoi is miles better. We've nicknamed him "Dave Partridge" You don't need him. In fact we'll take him off your hands for a free.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

I really rate Hector.  When we sold Webster he was my no1 choice.

I suggest we get the mods to close this thread in case Fulham are lurking! ???

Yea I do too but not sure I rate him at that level. He isn’t at a Ben White or Adam Webster level for example. That is what I mean about Fulham anyway. Think all their CBs are championship at best. They need to have a word with Watford about Dawson. Don’t think he has been playing for Watford in the championship and as much as I don’t really like him he has so much experience at that level and think is a good leader and organiser for a team like Fulham. 

Archived