IGNORED

Mawson / Fulham

pl00peh91

8 hours ago, TomF said:

Parker looked fairly broken post match. Can’t have many games left before he gets the boot 

Well I’ll assume that’ll cost them a little bit more then as he only signed a new 3 year contract a few weeks ago!!

Their owner has apparently come out to the fans to apologise for their performance against Villa & to assure them he’s prepared to waste some more money on more new players who will actually put some effort in! So from that I guess some players maybe on their way out if they can find anyone to take them.

For me, they clearly have some good players, especially at Championship level but they don’t seem to have the belief or the desire to properly try in the Premier League & it was that way last time they were up there & they still have a fair few of those players.

1 hour ago, OldlandReddies said:

Paddy Power have paid out on Fulham to be relegated !

Not seen that but obviously a good publicity stunt by PP.

I watched last night and feel there is a decent team in there and all is not lost for them. However, if they don't replace Parker then its curtains. The body language of the players at 0:2 was a bloody disgrace it was only a few minutes in FFS. 

They need to be gripped and gripped hard by a Manager and Coaching Team and get them organised. Anyway, f@ck Fulham.

18 hours ago, Northern Red said:

Injuries meant he was way down the pecking order and he wanted to go out and play.

Tbh I'd have him and Kalas over what they've got in there now.

I wouldn’t disagree, both are what I would call proper defenders and would cope in the Prem quite comfortably 

Archived