IGNORED

going the extra mile.

BCFC Rich

I love the diversity of views on here and getting in to debate with people, but I just wanted to make a quick message to highlight a couple of posters who bring a bit of added value (more than just opinion) to the forum and go a bit above and beyond the norm.

@Davefevs bringing all this data and happily finding info that other posters request. Love City but we're not a big enough club that we would get this kind of analysis and breakdown without a fan doing this kind of leg work. I personally love stats but don't have the time or energy to dig into this kind of thing properly and it can be particularly fascinating when the stats challenge your own preconceptions. 

@IAmNick love following the match-day thread and watching on BCTV. Nick keeps the match-day thread up to date with highlights of key moments and goals. I think this really enhances the thread and gives those who can't get a stream or to a game (unfortunately everyone right now! ?) the chance to see what everyone is banging on about. 

Anyway thats it just a quick thank you thread, I think you guys add to what makes OTIB what it is and it'd be a lesser forum without you. Thanks!

16 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

I love the diversity of views on here and getting in to debate with people, but I just wanted to make a quick message to highlight a couple of posters who bring a bit of added value (more than just opinion) to the forum and go a bit above and beyond the norm.

@Davefevs bringing all this data and happily finding info that other posters request. Love City but we're not a big enough club that we would get this kind of analysis and breakdown without a fan doing this kind of leg work. I personally love stats but don't have the time or energy to dig into this kind of thing properly and it can be particularly fascinating when the stats challenge your own preconceptions. 

@IAmNick love following the match-day thread and watching on BCTV. Nick keeps the match-day thread up to date with highlights of key moments and goals. I think this really enhances the thread and gives those who can't get a stream or to a game (unfortunately everyone right now! ?) the chance to see what everyone is banging on about. 

Anyway thats it just a quick thank you thread, I think you guys add to what makes OTIB what it is and it'd be a lesser forum without you. Thanks!

“Nick” is a legend.  Couldn’t create my pass maps without his data ?????? I don’t have the skills to get it, create it....but he puts it in a great format so I can just load it into my database and create “pictures”.  Takes me two minutes!

22 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Especially since @Davefevs had to get through 3 intensive interviews over a 6 week period before being appointed official OTIB analyst!

32 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

Condensed Version 

Ta muchly  xxxx

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

“Nick” is a legend.  Couldn’t create my pass maps without his data ?????? I don’t have the skills to get it, create it....but he puts it in a great format so I can just load it into my database and create “pictures”.  Takes me two minutes!

As Chandler said to Monica: “it bodes well for me that speed impresses you...” ?

Archived