IGNORED

Under 23’s vs Swansea

RedRock

4 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Three very different goals. That first one was great.

I like the 3rd one. He’s taken it down on his chest from the goal kick and moved the ball out wide, then quickly makes the run to receive it and finish it  beautifully.

Good finishes there.

3 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I like the 3rd one. He’s taken it down on his chest from the goal kick and moved the ball out wide, then quickly makes the run to receive it and finish it  beautifully.

Good finishes there.

And the second is opportunistic, but also all about his positioning. A really nice hattrick tbh.

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

And the second is opportunistic, but also all about his positioning. A really nice hattrick tbh.

What’s his dad’s OTIB name?

As I’ve mentioned before I used to play with his dad at Odd Down.  We were chatting on twitter the other week when he scored in whatever match it was.

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

What’s his dad’s OTIB name?

As I’ve mentioned before I used to play with his dad at Odd Down.  We were chatting on twitter the other week when he scored in whatever match it was.

I don't know Dave. You've now got me doubting myself. Maybe it's that people such as yourself (and I believe a few others who know him) have posted about his dad before. Maybe some twitter threads have been on here where his dad chats, and I've remembered those as posts on here. 

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Agree about the fixtures not being advertised

I know someone that can't get up to the City ground anymore, but really enjoyed getting to the U23 games at Weston last season

As Weston are able to host crowds at games, I wonder how they stand with having fans in for the U23 matches?

I was quick to knock the OS for the lack of information on the last U23 match, but glad to see they have a full match report on their already.

I am a bit puzzled about the lack of sponsor on the kits though. . . .

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/britton-helps-robins-brush-swans-aside/

Lack of sponsor is probably because we're sponsored by a betting company and there are regularly u18s playing 

19 hours ago, phantom said:

Agree about the fixtures not being advertised

I know someone that can't get up to the City ground anymore, but really enjoyed getting to the U23 games at Weston last season

As Weston are able to host crowds at games, I wonder how they stand with having fans in for the U23 matches?

I was quick to knock the OS for the lack of information on the last U23 match, but glad to see they have a full match report on their already.

I am a bit puzzled about the lack of sponsor on the kits though. . . .

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/britton-helps-robins-brush-swans-aside/

Double post, soz

Archived