IGNORED

Eric in Dier need for a poo

Lrrr

24 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Well that's a new one, apparently Eric Dier ran off in the middle of the game against Chelsea needing the toilet 

While in Ireland from today’s BBC website:

Coleraine's Eoin Bradley has been given a six-match suspension for urinating on the pitch before extra time in his side's Irish Cup semi-final on 27 July.

Bradley was asked how he felt about the ban and the incident . He replied “ I guess I’ll just have to suck it up"

He didn’t say it ( well not as far as I know) I just added it for effect. :) 

I honestly saw a Swansea fan do it in her white jeans when walking to the away end!!

The game it all kicked off in the dolman

Had to try and explain to my son as he saw it also!

She was hammered ! Her fella passed his coat and tied it around her waist and she went into the stadium!

That will live with me forever!

Classy bunch the jack's...

Back in the day, after an England training session Sven checked the showers and discovered a steaming turd on one of the shower trays.

He stormed into the dressing room and demanded “ who’s shit on the floor?"

Heskey put his hand up and volunteered” Me boss - but I’m bloody good in the air"

10 hours ago, Matthew me said:

I honestly saw a Swansea fan do it in her white jeans when walking to the away end!!

The game it all kicked off in the dolman

Had to try and explain to my son as he saw it also!

She was hammered ! Her fella passed his coat and tied it around her waist and she went into the stadium!

That will live with me forever!

Classy bunch the jack's...

When we played WBA a couple of seasons ago in that night game that was on Sky, there's a camera shot of the away end with a guy going back to his seat who suddenly grabs his backside and turns round to head back down to the concourse.

9 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Haha this is funny because he done a poo poo or a wee wee

I saw a tweet yesterday where someone in America cycled from Poo Poo Point Trail to Pee Pee Creek for charity.

Its just the most guy thing I’ve ever seen. He raised thousands for charity but it’s just the thought process he must have gone through of deciding where he should do it from and to.

Archived