IGNORED

Poor Notts Forest...

mozo

It saddens us all I'm sure when we see that the once famous Nottingham Forest have lost all 4 if their games so far ?

It's looking bleak. Their next game is against an on-form, table-topping, winning machine! Then a tricky visit to Blackburn after the break.

Would a 5th straight defeat mean the end of the line for Lamouchi?

Imagine the managerial candidates: 

Chris Hughton 

Paul Cook

Lee Johnson

Would any of those be a fit for Forest?

P.S. I actually think it'll be a tricky game on Saturday if Lamouchi has got the new recruits up to speed this week. I'm sure @Davefevs will go into that in more detail later!

Watching their highlights on Quest, I was wondering if Lamouchi is one of those Managers who prefers to let his players play themselves into fitness. They looked like they lacked pace and energy and I thought Luke Freeman and a couple of others looked like they were carrying some "extra timber" as they say.

57 minutes ago, mozo said:

It saddens us all I'm sure when we see that the once famous Nottingham Forest have lost all 4 if their games so far ?

It's looking bleak. Their next game is against an on-form, table-topping, winning machine! Then a tricky visit to Blackburn after the break.

Would a 5th straight defeat mean the end of the line for Lamouchi?

Imagine the managerial candidates: 

Chris Hughton 

Paul Cook

Lee Johnson

Would any of those be a fit for Forest?

P.S. I actually think it'll be a tricky game on Saturday if Lamouchi has got the new recruits up to speed this week. I'm sure @Davefevs will go into that in more detail later!

seth meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Watching their highlights on Quest, I was wondering if Lamouchi is one of those Managers who prefers to let his players play themselves into fitness. They looked like they lacked pace and energy and I thought Luke Freeman and a couple of others looked like they were carrying some "extra timber" as they say.

I think they had 7 new players ?

If so, thats a lot of bedding in to do.

I'd expect their form to pick up over the next few games and to be in or around the playoffs at seasons end.

3 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

I think they had 7 new players ?

If so, thats a lot of bedding in to do.

I'd expect their form to pick up over the next few games and to be in or around the playoffs at seasons end.

Do you think Lamouchi will be given time?

15 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I may be in the minority, but I like this guy. OTT yes with his hand signals, but seems to be consistant and fair to both teams, even if that is consistantly crap at times.

Strangely enough I quite like the guy too although our record with him in charge is not good. Don't know if Forest's is any better.

We have reason to be confident for Saturday but while Forest are yet to score I don't know if they've been playing that badly. Ameobi certainly had some decent strikes on goal at Huddersfield. 

Not that I mind but good way to p*ss off the Forest fans by calling them Notts Forest. 

29 minutes ago, The Horse With No Name said:

I may be in the minority, but I like this guy. OTT yes with his hand signals, but seems to be consistant and fair to both teams, even if that is consistantly crap at times.

I can't remember who it was against but the last time I saw him ref us he made a few errors but I'd say most favoured us, as did most of the 50/50 s

Can't say 'Notts Forest' it is against the law and really p!sses Forest fans off!

Notts Forest it is then.

Just now, ralphindevon said:

I can't remember who it was against but the last time I saw him ref us he made a few errors but I'd say most favoured us, as did most of the 50/50 s

Did he do City versus Cardiff at home?

Archived