IGNORED

Poor Notts Forest...

mozo

Last game they played last season was terrible. They were top six and reafynd for play offs. Lost 1-4 at home, they were 1-0 up. Think Cardiff won 5-0 away last game. Forest missed top six, rest is history. Think they stii are in schock and the new season not started well for them. Its not gonna be easy for us but their confidence must be low and I think we have a good chance to take one or all points. Sooner or later they will win.

14 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Thank god our forum doesn’t look like that.

It would do if we were in their position........

Football fans regardless of their allegiance are pretty much all alike. When your team is winning everyone is happy and if your team is struggling as Forest are currently everyone is pissed off and miserable and calling for the managers head.

Its human nature.

11 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Football fans regardless of their allegiance are pretty much all alike. When your team is winning everyone is happy and if your team is struggling as Forest are currently everyone is pissed off and miserable and calling for the managers head.

Its human nature.

I think @Clevedon Redmeans it more literally. Their forum looks absolutely terrible, like something from the late 90s and littered with ads.

We are very lucky to have OTIB! Much more professional than the vast majority of other club forums I have visited.

1 hour ago, Robbored said:

Its human nature.

I mean the way forum looks not what’s being said.

9 minutes ago, Clevedon Red said:

I mean the way forum looks not what’s being said.

I noticed their Jurassic age style forum. If I recall correctly otib was once like that. I’m sure TomF can tell us. I  was more interested in the content tho.

Just now, Blackbird1 said:

This is so typical us, the OP starts the ball rolling with all the self doubt, just after Deans comments about not worrying about the opposition , here we go again, worrying about the opposition. We have the squad that can get promotion, if we dont believe, who will?

Whoaaaaa!! The OP was trying to speculate about Lamouchi's potential sacking and how interesting the vacancy would be from a City perspective! Nobody responded to that though ?

1 hour ago, redsince1994 said:

I think @Clevedon Redmeans it more literally. Their forum looks absolutely terrible, like something from the late 90s and littered with ads.

We are very lucky to have OTIB! Much more professional than the vast majority of other club forums I have visited.

Exactly this, a horrible looking forum, makes OTIB look like a Rolls Royce. 

A win at Forest is always a good result, whatever state they're in. Great opportunity for the boys to pick up all three points  against potential play-off candidates. Personally I'd settle for a point, but on current form I'm sure DH is looking to come away with all three. 

On 30/09/2020 at 18:39, Clevedon Red said:

Thank god our forum doesn’t look like that.

Their depression has not been helped by the choice of Keith Stroud as referee. It seems they dislike him as much as we do (although not me personally). Their record with Stroud in the middle is 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 defeats. 

11 hours ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Their depression has not been helped by the choice of Keith Stroud as referee. It seems they dislike him as much as we do (although not me personally). Their record with Stroud in the middle is 5 wins, 7 draws and 12 defeats. 

We've never won an away game where Stroud was ref. (3 games)

Forest have a 50% win record at home  with Stroud as ref. (6 games)

In those 6 home games under Stroud, Forest have had 11 yellows and 1 red.

In 3 away games reffed by Stroud we have had 4 bookings and no reds.

For his overall average of Championship matches, the home side has won 50%, away 26.8% and 23.2% were draws

All numbers taken from WhoScored.com

Archived