IGNORED

Dean Holden and his Three Lions visit

Phileas Fogg

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

That covid outbreak in the squad everyone expected from this visit didn’t seem to materialise?? Unless Bakinson’s headache this week is the early onset of a new covid symptom  

?

Who can say- what's our Testing regime like, EFL relaxed requirements for Testing , how often do we actually do it now.

Wonder if we actually still do it weekly, twice weekly whatever it was. More you test, the more cases you find...though having said that English football has done quite well with lack of Covid absentees as set against varied European Leagues/sides.

31 minutes ago, Harry said:

That covid outbreak in the squad everyone expected from this visit didn’t seem to materialise?? Unless Bakinson’s headache this week is the early onset of a new covid symptom  

?

At the same time though cases in Bristol have raised since then and we are definitely feeling it in services. It's not that it wasn't expected, but it is true that it was an unnecessary risk and he failed to take percussions when there. Fair enough to be critical I think? 

58 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Not sure you can say it's definitely unrelated when they got fined for "a continued lack of Covid-secure measures on the premises".

58 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Not sure you can say it's definitely unrelated when they got fined for "a continued lack of Covid-secure measures on the premises".

You sound like you cant wait for it to be related... Has anyone caught it at bcfc..... No....... Stick that in your pie

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Who can say- what's our Testing regime like, EFL relaxed requirements for Testing , how often do we actually do it now.

Wonder if we actually still do it weekly, twice weekly whatever it was. More you test, the more cases you find...though having said that English football has done quite well with lack of Covid absentees as set against varied European Leagues/sides.

Weekly.

1 minute ago, archie andrews said:

You sound like you cant wait for it to be related... Has anyone caught it at bcfc..... No....... Stick that in your pie

What are you talking about? Why would I care either way if it was related? :huh:

I merely pointed out that them being fined for a lack of Covid measures could be linked to widely shared photos showing a lack of Covid measures.

• Admin
18 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

What are you talking about? Why would I care either way if it was related? :huh:

I merely pointed out that them being fined for a lack of Covid measures could be linked to widely shared photos showing a lack of Covid measures.

The article states the fine related to a council official witnessing a customer moving seats in the pub

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

The article states the fine related to a council official witnessing a customer moving seats in the pub

It does also state that it was for ‘continued lack of Covid measures’, which I would assume means the fine wasn’t for one incident alone but continually failing to stick to the rules. So what I was eluding to with my original post & @elhombrecitois simply saying.

Neither of us are hoping or glad that SD has been done.

On 05/11/2020 at 17:13, Harry said:

?

You were saying Harry....

Mmmm..... 

"continued lack of Covid-secure measures on the premises"

Imagine my surprise.

Pretty stupid to have a professional photographer come and take photos and then plaster them online of you clearly breaking rules ?‍♂️ whether it's related to that offence or not, I bet it attracted attention.

22 hours ago, archie andrews said:

Oops...

Though probably completely unrelated!

2 hours ago, Alan Dicks' Barmy Army said:

How pathetic.

You were waiting for any excuse to stick something on this visit. 

Perhaps think about how big Dave caught in without Dean ever testing positive 

No I wasn’t. You must be referring to other posters. Read again. It’s called ‘tongue in cheek’. 

On 05/11/2020 at 19:53, Davefevs said:

Weekly.

That's good. Think we got a bit of luck or at least chancing it given how prevalent it's been at some clubs here and over in Europe- Holden spending so long thee and indeed arguably even Kalas playing when he was on international duty with some kinda outbreak- nothing apart from Diedhiou and now hopefully we'll avoid anymore- seemed a bit chancey those 2 combined.

Archived