IGNORED

3rd Shirt Pre-Ordering Deadline is 5pm Sunday 4th October

BcfcDuncs

I wouldn't be surprised if it were based on the lime training top (Modelled by HNM) - 

hnm.jpg.33ce6f29db3df6f5d772e785990747ec.jpg

My cheap-ass ampt at a 'shop with similarish tone of lime (the lines would be darkened to make it similar enough to said top without making it an obvious rip) - 

turdshirt.png.c0a67cd7aa0cc758c250f44b18bb3000.png

I know it's naff, but it's either going to be that or black & white (if it isn't black & white for Away next season)

1 hour ago, sephjnr said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it were based on the lime training top (Modelled by HNM) - 

My cheap-ass ampt at a 'shop with similarish tone of lime (the lines would be darkened to make it similar enough to said top without making it an obvious rip) - 

I know it's naff, but it's either going to be that or black & white (if it isn't black & white for Away next season)

God that's awful. I hope not

Yellow will.do me

9 hours ago, sephjnr said:

Its purple and lime away next season so won’t be lime 3rd kit - white with really small black names all over it I reckon

Great bit of marketing, I'd guess almost 100% of people that signed up will be thinking of getting it, myself included. The only thing that would drop that number significantly is a poor choice of design and colour.  Design? I'd guess it would be close to the first choice shirt, colour is a little more difficult to guess. That black is awesome, but I'd guess white as a main colour, the trim could be almost anything though, even red, not enough to cause a clash problem. Find out soon eh?

On 19/09/2020 at 00:11, sephjnr said:

I don’t particularly like our black or white away kits , I don’t think they are dynamic enough .

No one can hide in the  purple and lime kit and if we can produce some good performances whilst wearing it then that will reinforce the positive emotions when the players wear it.

5 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

I don’t particularly like our black or white away kits , I don’t think they are dynamic enough .

The first replica kits I remember seeing in numbers, and the first I wore to games was the 76 white/black Umbro.

T'was a beauty.

55b150d8589c7b8aebd1b5e92ec16f61--soccer-cards-football-cards.jpg

bristol-city-geoff-merrick-195-topps-1976-77-red-back-football-trading-card-13140-p.jpeg.b80277d54cb6ea33d15f98e293570317.jpeg

16 hours ago, Dolman_Stand said:

20200921_225837.jpg

16 hours ago, Davefevs said:

That would be class

16 hours ago, Seneca the Younger said:

For clarity this is not real

I would love something like that too, the last time I bought a shirt was the last black one we had because I think it’s the only colour a man of a certain age can get away with in public. ☺️?

1 minute ago, Hartleysbeard said:

I’m sure this has been picked up before but can’t see it on this thread. Here’s what I’ve seen regarding the 3rd kit...

7EF90F62-A68C-4AB1-A561-7C80709D00C6.jpeg

The Hummel Bristol City 2020-21 third football shirt has a classy design in white and red. The Hummel Bristol City 2020-21 third football shirt comes with red logos and Hummel chevrons on the sleeves.

The unique element of the Hummel Bristol City FC 2020-21 third shirt is that it will feature the names of fans of the club.

The design of the shirt is "just for illustrative purposes and may change".

whilst the last line there shows this mightn’t be the final design, the post does suggest white and red. I’m expecting something not far off this illustration

11 minutes ago, Hartleysbeard said:

I’m sure this has been picked up before but can’t see it on this thread. Here’s what I’ve seen regarding the 3rd kit...

7EF90F62-A68C-4AB1-A561-7C80709D00C6.jpeg

The asterisk on the bottom says:

”*shirt design is just for illustration purposes and may change”

But if this was the 3rd kit, I’d buy it.

10 hours ago, Davefevs said:

The asterisk on the bottom says:

”*shirt design is just for illustration purposes and may change”

But if this was the 3rd kit, I’d buy it.

I know, I did pick up on that point too but given the post alludes to white and red design, it’ll be a variation on this I expect. Likewise, I think it’ll prove a popular kit if so. 

3 hours ago, Badger08 said:

I love this short so much.  I would 100% buy this if it was an away shirt. 

If anybody from the club is watching this thread, @JerrySLO for example, it must be worth noting the interest in this sort of design? Even if it was a "special , limited edition" with most profits going to CHSW?

Archived