IGNORED

3rd Shirt Pre-Ordering Deadline is 5pm Sunday 4th October

BcfcDuncs

First thought Wasn't the best, but it's growing on me.

Do we have the £10 to spend in the shop this year? 

Knowing my luck I'd get it and they'd have missed my name off.

Last thought, it's a shame they don't do adult sizes without the sponsor on it, looks much better.

9 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

First thought Wasn't the best, but it's growing on me.

Do we have the £10 to spend in the shop this year? 

Knowing my luck I'd get it and they'd have missed my name off.

Last thought, it's a shame they don't do adult sizes without the sponsor on it, looks much better.

Sponsoring company would love that. 

6 minutes ago, James54De said:

Sponsoring company would love that. 

Oh I know that,

but I wonder how much custom they get from off field shirts. If I see someone in a shirt I look at the badge, or try and recognise the team. I doubt I ever notice the sponsor. Doubt they see it that way mind.

Just now, Tipps69 said:

Shame they’ve already sold out of the Zip up training top in XL to go with the bundle! More money the club have lost & all within half hour or so if the stock going on sale!

I'm not convinced the training tops were ever available in my size. Alot of the sizes have been sold out for a long long time.

1 minute ago, Busterrimes said:

I'm not convinced the training tops were ever available in my size. Alot of the sizes have been sold out for a long long time.

Well either way, by advertising it today & then it being sold out seems like a bad way of advertising things! I would of bought them together but won’t by the items separately (if the training top ever comes back in stock).

I've ordered one and the training top with the £10 off plus £1.50 from last season i got them both for £63.00 and the club are refunding me for the 2 matches i've missed so happy days 2 shirts for next to nothing.. If my names not on it i will just write it on in Biro :)  

4 hours ago, RedYoshi said:

Now it’s entirely possible that we do have a fan with this name, but as the first name I spotted when I zoomed in to the shirt, it made me chuckle...

83E58248-4CE7-463D-B2D2-3AC33B8397CD.thumb.jpeg.78cf4140a3723f289e8d06195a52c76a.jpeg

@Riaz - if you go 8 rows down from the circle then you’re there.

Spent a few thankless hours last night trying to find my kids names. Got one quickly but can’t find the other so have to wait for it to arrive. Did find Jack Leach and Louis Britton though!

4 hours ago, Laner said:

Anyone bought the other shirts? What's the fit like with the sizes? Is it worth buying one size larger?

Any help or advice would be really appreciated. It's been a while since I've bought a replica shirt!

Thanks

I’m usually between a medium and a large, got the two keeper shirts in large and fit perfectly. I’d say sizes are a bit smaller fit than BS shirts as my last one was way too long had to stick to a medium and lose circulation to my arms ?

The sleeves aren’t ridiculously tight either like they were last time. Last shirt I bought was the white one with robins badge for reference

4 hours ago, Laner said:

Anyone bought the other shirts? What's the fit like with the sizes? Is it worth buying one size larger?

Any help or advice would be really appreciated. It's been a while since I've bought a replica shirt!

Thanks

I bought a couple of training tops to go running in and my usual size fits fine.

28 minutes ago, Dredd said:

Shame it’s not a genuine third kit that might get worn a few times. Feels like more of a special edition so would have been nice seeing at a lower price, £30 maybe, even if just for the people who made the donation

Scotty confirmed on Twitter last night that we will be playing in this kit at times, this season. 

Just ordered 4 of them, as my neighbour and close friend attended games with another mate sitting together as season ticket holders. He had sadly passed away after a battle with cancer, so we took the option last year for his name to be on the shirt, his son has retained the season ticket and will wear one of the shirts to games himself and is going to put the other in a frame, for a lovely lasting tribute. So this option by the club can mean a lot to some people.

Archived