IGNORED

3rd Shirt Pre-Ordering Deadline is 5pm Sunday 4th October

BcfcDuncs

6 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Scotty confirmed on Twitter last night that we will be playing in this kit at times, this season. 

Only once though in a one off special game. It’s nice that they’re will do that but still isn’t a proper 3rd kit imo 

On 26/09/2020 at 14:49, Tipps69 said:

Official site says they will wear it once! They are trying to decide which game they will wear it for.

Watch them try to wear it against Swansea ??‍♂️

Cardiff away getting Harris sacked the same weekend Warnock left last season after our game :yes:

2 minutes ago, watkins1983 said:

Quick get your orders in for the deadline on Sunday, don’t try and order the half price jacket that you can order alongside it though. They are out of stock, even for pre order ?

You couldnt make it up could you ...  

So incompetent its embarrasing. 

6 minutes ago, bengalcub said:

You couldnt make it up could you ...  

So incompetent its embarrasing. 

Thousands of fans did this option instead of asking for refund, that was never clearly advertised anyway. So they knock the shirt out on a quick limited pre order that lots of said people will miss out on. Another fabulous gesture 

On 25/09/2020 at 18:04, 1960maaan said:

First thought Wasn't the best, but it's growing on me.

Do we have the £10 to spend in the shop this year? 

Knowing my luck I'd get it and they'd have missed my name off.

Last thought, it's a shame they don't do adult sizes without the sponsor on it, looks much better.

Or it will be under the armpit !

Anyone wishing to pre order the 3rd shirt please be aware of the above. 5,434 supporters names will appear on it.

I've asked the retail team on the expected delivery time and have been advised.

'We would like to get the shirt to fans for Xmas, however with ever changing COVID-19 situation we are unable to predict exactly how long the manufacture will take, we will do our very best to get the shirts out to fans as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee a delivery date. '

12 hours ago, watkins1983 said:

Thousands of fans did this option instead of asking for refund, that was never clearly advertised anyway. So they knock the shirt out on a quick limited pre order that lots of said people will miss out on. Another fabulous gesture 

Not saying you're wrong, but have the club actually said they won't be doing more after?

I seem to remember other shirts being available for pre-order and then going on general sale, might be the same in this case. Pre-order just meaning you get first 'dibs' and guarantee one in your size.

@JerrySLOput this info in the Q&A section about an hour ago. I’m posting it here for anyone who didn’t see it.

Anyone wishing to pre order the 3rd shirt please be aware of the above. 5,434 supporters names will appear on it.

'We would like to get the shirt to fans for Xmas, however with ever changing COVID-19 situation we are unable to predict exactly how long the manufacture will take, we will do our very best to get the shirts out to fans as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee a delivery date. '

Jerry - I know this is a long shot but somebody put this together on a computer and verified all required names on it (presumably).

It stands to reason that the club could issue the list (cannot be confidential after all as going public on shirts) so that people can find their name in the list front to back to see they are near the start, middle, end etc and can find their name easier without magnifying glass and 4 hours to spare (still trying to work out why not surname alphabetical but there must be a good reason I guess?).

Is this something being considered? To be fair it should be as people have given up a refund and shelled out £50 with no guarantee their name was captured correctly.

24 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

For anyone who’s ordered the new Hummel shirts, what is the fit like.  The old ones were always quite a snug fit, so I ordered a size bigger for Joe. 

Only the away is available davefevs the home may be available in november the 3rd maybe xmas ....

Its all a mystery apart from the money flying out of fans accounts as always of course .

42 minutes ago, Meh said:

Jerry - I know this is a long shot but somebody put this together on a computer and verified all required names on it (presumably).

It stands to reason that the club could issue the list (cannot be confidential after all as going public on shirts) so that people can find their name in the list front to back to see they are near the start, middle, end etc and can find their name easier without magnifying glass and 4 hours to spare (still trying to work out why not surname alphabetical but there must be a good reason I guess?).

Is this something being considered? To be fair it should be as people have given up a refund and shelled out £50 with no guarantee their name was captured correctly.

I thought id pop down to the shop to see one before i paid extra for the boys name to personalized and potentially covering his name up ....

They dont have any or havent seen any ffs city sort it out ....

• Admin
1 hour ago, Meh said:

Reminds me of stood in front of both Atyeos statue and the memorial wall for ages trying to find names

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

For anyone who’s ordered the new Hummel shirts, what is the fit like.  The old ones were always quite a snug fit, so I ordered a size bigger for Joe. 

I bought a black training top, compared to last seasons items this is a slightly bigger fit.

I'd personally advise buying the same size you normally do

6 hours ago, JerrySLO said:

'We would like to get the shirt to fans for Xmas, however with ever changing COVID-19 situation we are unable to predict exactly how long the manufacture will take, we will do our very best to get the shirts out to fans as soon as possible, however we cannot guarantee a delivery date. '

@JerrySLO  i was going to buy the Shirt/Zip top deal for £75 but my size in the zip top is sold out, can i still get this deal and just wait for the top to become available.

Thanks

Archived