IGNORED

Pato interviewed by Moose

TonyTonyTony

2 hours ago, bcfc01 said:

Who is this bloke Moose ?

And why is he doing an interview in his car - does he not have an office ?

He’s a big West Ham fan, who reports on football for Talksport. The game is live on Talksport 2 (Handy if you are out & about or not in Radio Bristol area) so expect  the interview to be rerun tomorrow. Word of warning whenever we are featured on TALKSPORT we don’t normally do that well in the actual game.?

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

Main football  reporter for talkSPORT 

52 minutes ago, E.G.Red said:

He’s a big West Ham fan, who reports on football for Talksport. The game is live on Talksport 2 (Handy if you are out & about or not in Radio Bristol area) so expect  the interview to be rerun tomorrow. Word of warning whenever we are featured on TALKSPORT we don’t normally do that well in the actual game.?

What.

Never heard of the bloke but assumed from that interview that he's a Forest fan doing his own blog. He's a professional football journalist? Seriously?

The Moose is an embarrassment - he can’t read a script properly he constantly gets basic facts and figures incorrect and makes himself look a fool with lines such as “I can’t stand foreign food, I stick to pizzas...” - an absolute clown who has stolen a living for years and years - very amateur and foolish ...

2 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

The Moose is an embarrassment - he can’t read a script properly he constantly gets basic facts and figures incorrect and makes himself look a fool with lines such as “I can’t stand foreign food, I stick to pizzas...” - an absolute clown who has stolen a living for years and years - very amateur and foolish ...

Completely agree. Cringe everytime I hear him on the radio. Can only assume the bosses haven't got rid of him yet is because they feel sorry for him. 

Archived