IGNORED

"Just one more thing": Best winning start in tier 2 since Columbo was born

Curr Avon

46 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

So is this a record or not? Best since WW2 I guess? 

We need to win at Oakwell (where we've drawn the last 4 League meetings 2-2) to match the feat of the 1927-28 team. In short, the best start at this level for 93 years. So let's enjoy it while it lasts. 

3 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

We need to win at Oakwell (where we've drawn the last 4 League meetings 2-2) to match the feat of the 1927-28 team. In short, the best start at this level for 93 years. So let's enjoy it while it lasts. 

Wouldn't it be great if we were to win that and beat Colin's Boro on the following Tuesday to create a new record?

On 03/10/2020 at 07:59, Down Town said:

I feel like I've just awoken in some parallel universe. 

I've seen some completely random posts on here before, but this is right up there with the worst. 

Absolutely hilarious how you have tried to post some random nonsense about Columbo and link it to Bristol City 

That’s a fair point. Can’t believe we are talking about a fictional US TV detective on here. I bet we wouldn’t be discussing it if we had lost the first four games. Weird.

7 minutes ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

That’s a fair point. Can’t believe we are talking about a fictional US TV detective on here. I bet we wouldn’t be discussing it if we had lost the first four games. Weird.

It will be Ironside next the bloke in the wheel chair. Ray Burn was the dood in the late 60s to mid 70s.?.

agree if we did go down the first four DH would of been hung by now. It’s weird eh how things change so quickly.

lets hope we keep winning. I’m sure we will.

1 minute ago, City oz said:

It will be Ironside next the bloke in the wheel chair. Ray Burn was the dood in the late 60s to mid 70s.?.

agree if we did go down the first four DH would of been hung by now. It’s weird eh how things change so quickly.

lets hope we keep winning. I’m sure we will.

Just the facts, mam. Just the facts. :)

2 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

Just one more thing, Sir, we're talking about it because it's a fact.

On 03/10/2020 at 07:59, Down Town said:

I feel like I've just awoken in some parallel universe. 

I've seen some completely random posts on here before, but this is right up there with the worst. 

Absolutely hilarious how you have tried to post some random nonsense about Columbo and link it to Bristol City 

3 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

A little over serious and over critical here chaps.

For those who seem to feel the need to criticize Columbo's (imo) welcome appearance on OTIB - as Rhett's Butler's grandson Tony might say, 

'Frankly, my dear I don't give a damn'.

I'm all for random eccentricity occasionally illuminating OTIB, and quirky threads that go off into unexpected places.

Keep them coming @Curr Avon @Never to the dark side etc, appreciated by many I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Yes, but who played Lonely - no peeking on the internet ?

think  Lonely was played by an unknown actor called Hunter. Can’t remember the first name tho.....Richard maybe?

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Russell somebody. Want to say Howard but that’s the comedian.

Ah! It was Russell Hunte who played Lonely.

3 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Just now, Robbored said:

think  Lonely was played by an unknown actor called Hunter. Can’t remember the first name tho.....Richard maybe?

Russell Hunter.

Great series.

4 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Just now, Robbored said:

Russell Hunter - that’s the guy.

Archived