IGNORED

Tyreeq Bakinson is Quality

Phenomenal display today by the youngster.

What Holden is asking of him is a hell of a lot, yet he is stepping up to challenge.

Won so many balls today and played so many settling passes.

Not MOM today and yes one or two errors, but all things in, he probably has the hardest role at present and has been phenomenal.

Edited by 054123
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, 054123 said:

Phenomenal display today by the youngster.

What Holden is asking of him is a hell of a lot, yet he is stepping up to challenge.

Won so many balls today and played so many settling passes.

Not MOM today and yes one or two errors, but all things in, he probably had the hardest role at present and has been phenomenal.

Only worry is with these performances other clubs will be taking note

6 minutes ago, daored said:

Only worry is with these performances other clubs will be taking note

And so they should. A lot of our younger players will now be getting attention. As long as we keep producing and buying young quality players like T Bakinson that’s good enough for me . B Tinnion and his team are seriously working wonders with the youngsters 

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ecko said:

I thought he was average at best today. Bit naive at times and inexperienced. He was better second half, but nothing to write home about. 

Bentley motm followed by Weimann.

Disagree. The amount of times he broke up play. 

He’s asked to be involved in almost every phase of their play, so by sheer odds will always make one or two mistakes.

By contrast Weimann is afforded the luxury of 5/10 minute ‘disappearing acts’, because of Bakinson.

His is by far the hardest role in Deans system and the fact we are winning says it all.

If Bakinson was any better right now, he would be a high end premier league player.

None of our players are that.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Yep great to have him under contract under 2023

His mistake led to the free kick, and him not closing down quickly (along with others) allowed Freeman to shoot.

Doing great, but he's a young player who is going to make young player mistakes. It'll be very interesting to see how he and we do against the top teams in the league.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

And so they should. A lot of our younger players will now be getting attention. As long as we keep producing and buying young quality players like T Bakinson that’s good enough for me . B Tinnion and his team are seriously working wonders with the youngsters 

Worry will be if a club makes a silly bid in next couple of days 

8 minutes ago, Ecko said:

I thought he was average at best today. Bit naive at times and inexperienced. He was better second half, but nothing to write home about. 

Bentley motm followed by Weimann.

Weinmann really,alright I know a goal sometimes glosses over a performance but he was poor barely touched the ball last 40 minutes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 6
  • Hmmm 4

4 minutes ago, daored said:

Worry will be if a club makes a silly bid in next couple of days 

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

They won't. He's been excellent but he's played a month of Championship football.

Next summer, however...

Agree with NR . But for sure he will bring attention from other clubs  . No doubt 

2 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Weinmann really,alright I know a goal sometimes glosses over a performance but he was poor barely touched the ball last 40 minutes 

I rarely get annoyed with other peoples opinions but AW worked his arse off today and was involved at both ends throughout right until the end. He was even clearly playing through pain at the end and still making runs to cover and press. If this is your honest assessment I can only conclude you were listening to and not watching the game. 

• Like 16
  • Flames 2

Dont think people are appreacitating the fact that he is bossing the central/defensive midfield on his own, Pato and Weimann are essentially additional strikers who run more (no disrespect at all with this comment to the pair, its the way we are playing & Andi does chip in very well defensively when needed). He has been unreal so far, i know it’s early days, but this guy is gonna have some of the top scouts watching him, pure class.

Very poor first half, was so sloppy and far to cocky after going 2 up. But fair play to him he came out second half and was much much better, did all the simple things like he's been doing all season. Like having a new big money signing, hopefully he keeps his head down and works hard, he can go a long way if he wants to.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, BCFC Richard said:

I rarely get annoyed with other peoples opinions but AW worked his arse off today and was involved at both ends throughout right until the end. He was even clearly playing through pain at the end and still making runs to cover and press. If this is your honest assessment I can only conclude you were listening to and not watching the game. 

No I was watching and I fully appreciate people like players running about,I never said he was rubbish today by the way but to claim he was apart from Bentley the best player on the pitch is clearly nonsense 

Edited by joe jordans teeth