IGNORED

Sabri Lamouchi: Update - now sacked and replaced by Chris Hughton

Lanterne Rouge

30 minutes ago, cider hoss rules said:

All these jobs that have Hughton written all over them, yet he is still unemployed.

It can't only be our board that weren't convinced or impressed.

Agree! 

He's not done himself any favours with the way he went about getting our job by the sounds of it 

Just now, RedorDead BCFC said:

Didn’t we sack LJ during this lockdown period? 

And Boro sacked Woodgate, Watford, Huddersfield changed managers. 

There’s been a few changes. Lockdown won’t make too much difference if someone’s underperforming. Expect Lamouchi will be gone before the end of the international break. 

6 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

you did well,i was so bad at the il elle la le cest shite i didnt bother taking it

Don't know who was more surprised - me or my French teacher.

Unless I've missed something I don't think he'll be fired right now.

He can ask for this two week break to get his team more acquainted with his tactics and I think even a loss to Blackburn won't be enough to pull the trigger.

Why? Because Forest will be loath to pay off his contract. Also they bought him a new team, so why not let him get that team functioning. Finally, their performance v us didn't suggest the players have downed tools.

People have mentioned Cocu on other threads. I listened to a podcast recently which explained that Cocu was still in credit prior to their win on the weekend. They're trying to implement a project so he'll probably get time.

• Admin
58 minutes ago, mozo said:

Unless I've missed something I don't think he'll be fired right now.

He can ask for this two week break to get his team more acquainted with his tactics and I think even a loss to Blackburn won't be enough to pull the trigger.

Why? Because Forest will be loath to pay off his contract. Also they bought him a new team, so why not let him get that team functioning. Finally, their performance v us didn't suggest the players have downed tools.

People have mentioned Cocu on other threads. I listened to a podcast recently which explained that Cocu was still in credit prior to their win on the weekend. They're trying to implement a project so he'll probably get time.

Just been sacked 

Archived