IGNORED

Deano, Deano, .... Dano, Dano : FBC Podcast - recording of today's live show

headhunter

Here's the link: https://www.podbean.com/ew/pb-xdpxd-ee19c4 

Lively debate with me, Ian, Mark & DaveFevs as we scrutinize City's fine win at the City Ground earned by a stellar goalkeeping display from Dan Bentley, goals from Wells & Weimann and a gritty 2nd half display that shows we have what it takes to maintain this position.

As usual we talk contracts, injuries and transfers and whether the international break offer a chance for a rest or an unwanted interruption as we continue on a roll!!

Good episode tonight. I agreed with almost everything that was said. Life is so easy when you're winning every week!

The quality has improved and no background noise (didn't even hear Ian lubing up which usually happens at least once).

Cheers chaps.

10 hours ago, Tangle Foot said:

Listened to tonights episode, hadn’t listened before (long time OSIB listener).

I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I now have 2 great Bristol City podcasts to listen to.

COYR.

Thanks for the positive feedback.

All BCFC related podcasts have their own unique style

9 hours ago, mozo said:

Good episode tonight. I agreed with almost everything that was said. Life is so easy when you're winning every week!

The quality has improved and no background noise (didn't even hear Ian lubing up which usually happens at least once).

Cheers chaps.

Yes, quality was better - had a new piece of kit my end.

Ian's perfect 10 for Bents ..... wow!

10 hours ago, pride of the west said:

Twentyman got you on his show Monday Headhunter? He mentioned to Ian he was doing a piece on the podcast. 

Yes he has. Looking forward to it.

2 hours ago, headhunter said:

I heard Geoff mention something in response to Ian.  I didn’t realise you were going on the wireless.  Great stuff.

Are you still going to do a separate interview with Geoff, like you did with Steve Scott?

3 hours ago, headhunter said:

A great show yesterday David, and looking forward to hearing you on Sound of the City  tomorrow night.

Just one more thing, don't forget to keep reminding him that we are top of the League. ??

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

I heard Geoff mention something in response to Ian.  I didn’t realise you were going on the wireless.  Great stuff.

Are you still going to do a separate interview with Geoff, like you did with Steve Scott?

Wireless ? :)

Anyway, I shall be tuning in after tiffin old chap.

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

That's the plan - I'll be asking him about matches he played in for the Gas against City in the late 80's early 90's. IIRC his teammate Ian [Jock] Alexander got a red for clattering Walsh in a particularly spicy encounter at Ashton Gate in the Bristol double promotion season 89/90

8 minutes ago, headhunter said:

That's the plan - I'll be asking him about matches he played in for the Gas against City in the late 80's early 90's. IIRC his teammate Ian [Jock] Alexander got a red for clattering Walsh in a particularly spicy encounter at Ashton Gate in the Bristol double promotion season 89/90

It was Dave Smith. The animal just kicked him up in the air with the ball nowhere near.

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

89/90 would be a great season to discuss. Didn't both clubs have a decent season in 90/91 too? 

We still had proper rivalries in the 90s. I bet younger fans can't imagine that!

13 minutes ago, Bernard Lerring said:

Enjoy the podcast, Some constructive criticism if you don't mind

Can you get a system in place to avoid talking over each other?

The presenters questions could be a little more concise 

Can you turn Dave fev's mic up!

It's a good listen and is improving, thanks for doing it ? 

Thanks for the feedback.

You are right about my questions needing to be more concise.

The talking over is because we can't see each other - we are going to trial being in a Zoom meeting while we do it. It is possible to do live streaming on You Tube with Zoom as the platform to facilitate that but we mustn't lose sight of the fact that people like to listen to a podcast in tandem with doing another activity plus we've all got the right faces for radio rather than visual!!!

Glad you like the listen

3 minutes ago, headhunter said:

Thanks for the feedback.

You are right about my questions needing to be more concise.

The talking over is because we can't see each other - we are going to trial being in a Zoom meeting while we do it. It is possible to do live streaming on You Tube with Zoom as the platform to facilitate that but we mustn't lose sight of the fact that people like to listen to a podcast in tandem with doing another activity plus we've all got the right faces for radio rather than visual!!!

Glad you like the listen

We could all wear masks with Ian’s face on them?

Archived