IGNORED

Joe Morrell - Perm to Luton Confirmed (Merged)

B-Rizzle

• Admin
13 minutes ago, DT The Optimist said:

I agree totally.  Saw him at the Gate some years back playing for Notts County as a ‘wonder kid’.  16 or 17. Socks rolled down then, but was he good ! He can simply make things happen and fantastic touch.  Best midfielder link man by a country mile. 

He was play acting and diving around that day too

Sadly nobody coached that side of the game out of him back then 

3 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Was this someone else on your login then?

Read the second sentence and you’ll agree that this is a different situation. Nagy is a player with history of going on international duty injured with agreement from City to train only, then played in the game, exacerbated the injury further so he was unavailable or not 100% for the rest of the season. His behaviour cost us wages and likely points. How that’s comparable to Joe playing when passed injury free and with the blessing of the club I’m not sure?

22 minutes ago, RedEd73 said:

I've never understood the dislike for Grealish.....perhaps it's simply because he's Villa. I think he's a fantastic talent......

Don't disagree about his talent but for me it's spoilt by his personality and antics on and off the field. I place him amongst the list of talented midfield prats such as McAteer, Gasgoine and Barton. 

3 minutes ago, RoystonFoote'snephew said:

Don't disagree about his talent but for me it's spoilt by his personality and antics on and off the field. I place him amongst the list of talented midfield prats such as McAteer, Gasgoine and Barton. 

Agree about him making questionable decisions off the pitch. But on it he simply draws fouls. Top class sh!thousery, if he played for us we'd all bloody love it!

Just now, steviestevieneville said:

Coleman’s excuses . Well wales got young defenders and they won’t come up against much better strikers than these.

unless of course , Kane ,Sterling ,rashford are playing ay Chris ?

Good god what a knob Coleman  you would think Wales were winning 

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

I make that 10 for the season for Calvert-Lewin. Very impressive. Ancelotti effect?

Absolutely. Ancelotti is still at the top elite level of management in my opinion. Everton incredibly lucky to have him. No way would they have signed Allen and James Rodriguez without him there either. Always rated DCL too. Glad he's getting goals and getting England call ups too. 

And big Duncan Ferguson helps too ??

1 minute ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

How much does it cost to play to an empty Wembley stadium? 

Can’t be that much as some Downs League side appear to have hired it to play England tonight 

37 minutes ago, Hare Island said:

Read the second sentence and you’ll agree that this is a different situation. Nagy is a player with history of going on international duty injured with agreement from City to train only, then played in the game, exacerbated the injury further so he was unavailable or not 100% for the rest of the season. His behaviour cost us wages and likely points. How that’s comparable to Joe playing when passed injury free and with the blessing of the club I’m not sure?

We gave permission as we saw it as a chance for him to get minutes with us having to do it in our games, he was also supposed to be monitored by both medical teams but both sides weren't great at communicating 

5 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

Didn't see much tonight from Joe

Poor Wales team. Shocking from them.

Having read so much about him on here and his rave reviews from previous Wales games, I hoped for more

Still young, lots of potential I'm sure 

He hasn’t played any football , so it’s a bit harsh to criticise really . He can’t be anywhere near match fit , hence why he came off at half time.  

Archived