IGNORED

Postage Costs

redpole

I’m trying to order 3 x Bristol City 3rd shirts for Kids using there free shirts offer. However it says there is a £5 delivery per shirt and as I can only log in one at a time for Kids ID means I have to pay £15 plus £5 for me as well, which seems a little silly as they are all going to same address. Is there a way around this?? So I don’t have to pay all that postage???

Thanks in advance.

The way I got around it was getting my kids cash balance moved across to my Bristol Sport account so it all showed when I went to pay and also then as my order was over £50 there was no charge at all. The only way I was able to do this was by contacting supporters services and they transferred it over. I don’t know that they are open today though?

I don’t know if that was over any help

10 minutes ago, redpole said:

I’m trying to order 3 x Bristol City 3rd shirts for Kids using there free shirts offer. However it says there is a £5 delivery per shirt and as I can only log in one at a time for Kids ID means I have to pay £15 plus £5 for me as well, which seems a little silly as they are all going to same address. Is there a way around this?? So I don’t have to pay all that postage???

Thanks in advance.

I thought the offer was for home shirts only? COYR 

6 minutes ago, BCFC81 said:

The way I got around it was getting my kids cash balance moved across to my Bristol Sport account so it all showed when I went to pay and also then as my order was over £50 there was no charge at all. The only way I was able to do this was by contacting supporters services and they transferred it over. I don’t know that they are open today though?

I don’t know if that was over any help

I did the same thing Friday. But every time I go through the process of ordering one, I cannot seem to access the £40 credit. I’ve gone right to the point of putting in card details & paying. How do I know if customer service did actually transfer the balance across to me from my son? I cannot seem to access anything from my account details. Any ideas? COYR

17 minutes ago, Simon79 said:

I did the same thing Friday. But every time I go through the process of ordering one, I cannot seem to access the £40 credit. I’ve gone right to the point of putting in card details & paying. How do I know if customer service did actually transfer the balance across to me from my son? I cannot seem to access anything from my account details. Any ideas? COYR

I called supporters services and the lady said she would do it for me, so the call was ended before it was confirmed but then when I got off the phone I logged in and it showed up!

Mine showed up near where you had the promotional code, it was a drop down function, I had the choice of a £40 credit and my £10 credit and could then apply to use it.

This was before you got to the card details part.

Hope yours works as well.

14 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

50 quid for the shirt. 15 quid for your name on it. 5 quid postage

no way am I paying 70 quid. Taking the piss

You might as well find something for a £5 on the site then you should get the free postage as the order was £70!

My boys play for local teams. It's amazing how few city shirts you see. 

Sad as it sounds, I've been keeping a mental note of the team's I've seen.

Ipswich 

Everton 

PSG 

Loads of Liverpool

Cardiff

Southampton

Chelsea X lots 

Man utd X lots

Leeds X lots 

Weirdly , no man city, one bcfc and one rovers 

Would be lovely to see lots of red and white being worn by the youngsters 

2 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Ipswich 

Everton 

PSG 

Loads of Liverpool

Cardiff

Southampton

Chelsea X lots 

Man utd X lots

Leeds X lots 

How can it be when we cant buy a home shirt ...

5 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Ipswich 

Everton 

PSG 

Loads of Liverpool

Cardiff

Southampton

Chelsea X lots 

Man utd X lots

Leeds X lots 

That is a sad situation i agree. But I have to say I've noticed the opposite, the initiative to include a shirt with a kids season ticket is brilliant and is making a visible difference (only in my opinion) to the amount of city shirts you see around nowadays, compared to say 10 years ago

We've given my lad's shirts to his cousins and friends over the years and they've all started to take far more of an interest in city than they would have otherwise. 

The club do get things wrong (like confusing administrative processes like actually claiming the shirt!), but this is one thing I feel they're doing very right to reverse the sad situation you describe. Long may it continue!

1 minute ago, Bernard Lerring said:

That is a sad situation i agree. But I have to say I've noticed the opposite, the initiative to include a shirt with a kids season ticket is brilliant and is making a visible difference (only in my opinion) to the amount of city shirts you see around nowadays, compared to say 10 years ago

We've given my lad's shirts to his cousins and friends over the years and they've all started to take far more of an interest in city than they would have otherwise. 

The club do get things wrong (like confusing administrative processes like actually claiming the shirt!), but this is one thing I feel they're doing very right to reverse the sad situation you describe. Long may it continue!

Would be great if that starts to take hold and we are more local lads wearing our shirt.

6 hours ago, Matthew me said:

Ipswich 

Everton 

PSG 

Loads of Liverpool

Cardiff

Southampton

Chelsea X lots 

Man utd X lots

Leeds X lots 

I coach an u9s team and there are...

- 5 x city

- 4 x rovers

...and then a few oddities. Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool, Palace, Man City, Chelsea. But nothing of volume. Most of the boys who have prem shirts “second team” is city

(btw I do always ask the rovers kids how they did on Saturday. Which amuses me more than it should!)

And this is Yate, so “traditional” gas territory.

Dont get me wrong - I’d like to see us get the shirts out quicker but generally, I think there is a decent groundswell of city, and it’s only getting bigger.

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

I coach an u9s team and there are...

- 5 x city

- 4 x rovers

...and then a few oddities. Barcelona, Man Utd, Liverpool, Palace, Man City, Chelsea. But nothing of volume. Most of the boys who have prem shirts “second team” is city

(btw I do always ask the rovers kids how they did on Saturday. Which amuses me more than it should!)

And this is Yate, so “traditional” gas territory.

Dont get me wrong - I’d like to see us get the shirts out quicker but generally, I think there is a decent groundswell of city, and it’s only getting bigger.

That's great to hear!!!!

Local support, city or gas is more pleasing than PSG! 

The top clubs have enough cash 

5 minutes ago, Matthew me said:

That's great to hear!!!!

Local support, city or gas is more pleasing than PSG! 

The top clubs have enough cash 

Agreed. And it even goes further than that. In part because we can’t go to AG, and even more because it’s good fun, me and the boy have been going to Yate Town - both last season but whenever we can this. We’ve seen three of his teammates there (2 rovers, 1 city), just proving that these boys are here for the love of football - and more importantly, at the level where their support really makes a difference 

Archived