IGNORED

New follower - Get me started

West

1 minute ago, Sturny said:

I get it...just thought it was an odd thing to say 

Good of you to focus on that out of all the helpful information posted in that post. Shows a good mindset.

Now instead of trying to be weird to other city fans, how about actively welcome the new fan and help them out.

10 minutes ago, Prinny said:

Good of you to focus on that out of all the helpful information posted in that post. Shows a good mindset.

Now instead of trying to be weird to other city fans, how about actively welcome the new fan and help them out.

Agreed. 

On 05/10/2020 at 22:18, 42nite said:

Have you met the girlfriends Dad yet?

If he's such a big City fan he should have enough information to get you started.

Does he post on here?  If so  would his name be Robbo by any chance?

Or maybe he's Swedish? 

Tell us about him, we're interested.  ?

He is a book of knowledge on City thats for sure. I have been watching some clips and doing some reading. City have been playing some good stuff recently!

His name isn't Robbo and he's definitely Bristolian. I've not asked if he posts on here yet but I was hoping to build up enough to converse with him as opposed to him educating me! ?

His name is Tim, you might know him but I won't give any more away on a public forum ?

On 05/10/2020 at 23:14, City oz said:

You sure your not trying to get in your girlfriends dads good books for any reason ? Did he catch you ??

Haha definitely not! We already get on really well, he's just the main reason I chose City ?

14 minutes ago, West said:

He is a book of knowledge on City thats for sure. I have been watching some clips and doing some reading. City have been playing some good stuff recently!

His name isn't Robbo and he's definitely Bristolian. I've not asked if he posts on here yet but I was hoping to build up enough to converse with him as opposed to him educating me! ?

His name is Tim, you might know him but I won't give any more away on a public forum ?

Does he live in Clevedon?

Archived