IGNORED

Reminder - check you're purple!

Dastardly and Muttley

Hope the mods don't mind and apologies for invading the football forum with a non-football post.

Just wanted to send a reminder or inform people that you can pay the princely sum of £5 per year to be a site supporter and help keep this incredible forum going. It's one of those things that I've done, then forgotten to renew when the year has ended and hadn't noticed until I'd been unable to load a picture.

If you can afford if, pay your fivers and get a purple name on the forum lists! COYP!

To do it, click on your name in the top right and go to Manage Subscriptions.

I know the mods are too humble to ask for the donations themselves, so it just feels right to put a reminder every now and again.

19 minutes ago, Barkhamred said:

You don't have to use Paypal - I think you have a guest (or something similar) option once you click on the link. I do not have a Paypal account and paid without a problem.

Ah yes, cheers for that. Not sure how I've missed that before :facepalm:

• Admin
1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Hope the mods don't mind and apologies for invading the football forum with a non-football post.

Just wanted to send a reminder or inform people that you can pay the princely sum of £5 per year to be a site supporter and help keep this incredible forum going. It's one of those things that I've done, then forgotten to renew when the year has ended and hadn't noticed until I'd been unable to load a picture.

If you can afford if, pay your fivers and get a purple name on the forum lists! COYP!

To do it, click on your name in the top right and go to Manage Subscriptions.

I know the mods are too humble to ask for the donations themselves, so it just feels right to put a reminder every now and again.

image.png

• Admin
29 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Best football forum I have ever seen.

Appearance, functionality, content. It can’t be beaten.

When I try and explain to people it's not even just a football forum, this place has hundreds of posts in the non football and politics sub forums too

Archived