Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums

Welcome to One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be a part of One Team in Bristol - Bristol City Forums by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Full access to all forums (not all viewable as guest)
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
  • Support OTIB with a premium membership

IGNORED

Reminder - check you're purple!

Hope the mods don't mind and apologies for invading the football forum with a non-football post.

Just wanted to send a reminder or inform people that you can pay the princely sum of £5 per year to be a site supporter and help keep this incredible forum going. It's one of those things that I've done, then forgotten to renew when the year has ended and hadn't noticed until I'd been unable to load a picture.

If you can afford if, pay your fivers and get a purple name on the forum lists! COYP!

To do it, click on your name in the top right and go to Manage Subscriptions.

I know the mods are too humble to ask for the donations themselves, so it just feels right to put a reminder every now and again.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 6
19 minutes ago, Barkhamred said:

You don't have to use Paypal - I think you have a guest (or something similar) option once you click on the link. I do not have a Paypal account and paid without a problem.

Ah yes, cheers for that. Not sure how I've missed that before :facepalm:

1 hour ago, Dastardly and Muttley said:

Hope the mods don't mind and apologies for invading the football forum with a non-football post.

Just wanted to send a reminder or inform people that you can pay the princely sum of £5 per year to be a site supporter and help keep this incredible forum going. It's one of those things that I've done, then forgotten to renew when the year has ended and hadn't noticed until I'd been unable to load a picture.

If you can afford if, pay your fivers and get a purple name on the forum lists! COYP!

To do it, click on your name in the top right and go to Manage Subscriptions.

I know the mods are too humble to ask for the donations themselves, so it just feels right to put a reminder every now and again.

image.png

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Perhaps the mods could change it so we become purple & lime

Isn't the reputation figure supposed to be that? I always thought so, or is it just a happy coincidence?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, awbb said:

Isn't the reputation figure supposed to be that? I always thought so, or is it just a happy coincidence?

Never realised TBH

13 minutes ago, red from the blue side said:

I'm not getting an option to pay without setting up a PayPal account. I can't see a guest option. Is there any other way?

post me a £5 and I will do it for you

Regards

Ivor Adu

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Best football forum I have ever seen.

Appearance, functionality, content. It can’t be beaten.

When I try and explain to people it's not even just a football forum, this place has hundreds of posts in the non football and politics sub forums too

• Like 1