IGNORED

Dunder army no longer

RedNachos

It’ll be interesting to see how it goes. 

If we knew Dunder were reaching the end of their contract, we probably had others lined up.

I wonder if COVID has had an influence, hence while we’re ‘still negotiating’

Just now, 054123 said:

It’ll be interesting to see how it goes. 

If we knew Dunder were reaching the end of their contract, we probably had others lined up.

I wonder if COVID has had an influence, hence while we’re ‘still negotiating’

You are assuming a degree of competence that we have yet to see the club display.

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can I just point out that last Friday there were drones at AG, which were to film the kit launch.

On the basis we’ve filmed the kit launch, then isn’t it the case that the sponsor is already decided.

Or is that far too logical?

Far too logical 

2 minutes ago, RedNachos said:

Hope it's not Cazoo like Villa and Everton have just announced.?

Glad to see the end of the silly Dunder name on shirts. You'd think some marketing guy might've told the Swedes behind it that Dunder has negative connotations in English, and if the UK was a bigger market for them than their home country why not call the firm "Thunder" .  [dunder is Swedish for thunder]

2 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Can I just point out that last Friday there were drones at AG, which were to film the kit launch.

On the basis we’ve filmed the kit launch, then isn’t it the case that the sponsor is already decided.

Or is that far too logical?

Or was that just Gregor speculating it was for the kit launch? This article written by James makes no mention of the drones etc.

Bristol Energy! :) 

Seriously though, Marketing spend will be down globally so you would imagine getting a lucrative deal will be hard. I think the problem for local companies like Thatchers would be that they don't want to be seen as taking sides, so would have to treat the gas similarly? It would be good to see us promoting a green energy supplier or something similar.

Archived